What QB do you want to draft.

QB draft  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your QB

Just now, NewDayBills said:

I think Rudolph goes in the 10-15 range. You watch, he'll take over for Brady. :(

Agreed.  The Bills must trade up.  As much as I want 2 first round picks, I want a QB more.  I am very interested in knowing what QB they covet.  Is the Darnold talk real?

5 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Announcers said he was gonna play a lot of Sundays. Kinda like Saturday (Jeff).

This is something like his 55th straight start. Played guard for 4 years and moved to Center for 5th year. Team captain, Remington award winner, 1st team all American, academic all American.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

I think Rudolph goes in the 10-15 range. You watch, he'll take over for Brady. :(

I think our early 1st and our 2019 1st should be able to move us above the Jets. I think the Broncos will likely end up with a veteran (my money is on Cousins), but 18 plus our first for 2019 should move us up to around #6 or #7. Maybe the Bears? Could throw in Corey’s Glenn as well? 

I think its either Rudolph or Darnold for the Bills.

Allen seems to inaccurate, Rosen & Mayfield have things in their “makeup” that will make Beane & McDermott nervous. Jackson is 1) too slight of frame, and 2) they want a natural pocket passer, not to draft a guy they have to develop a guy into one. Falk & Finley aren’t first round caliber. 

• Like (+1) 1

You guys are funny. Darnold is staying in school. If you are watching this game you will see why. He has a long way to go and a lot left to accomplish. Rosen is ready now, day 1 starter. Nobody else in this draft is as NFL ready. I also like Rudolph over Allen

1 minute ago, McBean said:

As a big Darnold fan I will admit, he looks awful tonight.

Rudolph really impressed me last night. I think we could realistically get him at our draft slot without trading up.

Someone will have the balls to trade up for him.

1 minute ago, McBean said:

As a big Darnold fan I will admit, he looks awful tonight.

Rudolph really impressed me last night. I think we could realistically get him at our draft slot without trading up.

I hope so. I’m a bit worried he might climb up the boards, but I think Darnold & Rosen, along with Mayfield, and probably Allen all go ahead of him. So if he’s the 5th QB, we should be able to get him around 18, but there’s also the possibility we could see 4 go in the top 10 (Cleveland, Giants, Jets, Broncos) with a few  teams being possibilities along the way (Arizona along with Cincinnati & Miami). 

1 hour ago, kdiggz said:

You guys are funny. Darnold is staying in school. If you are watching this game you will see why. He has a long way to go and a lot left to accomplish. Rosen is ready now, day 1 starter. Nobody else in this draft is as NFL ready. I also like Rudolph over Allen

After tonight you can take Darnold off the board. It's going to make it more challenging and expensive to trade up for Rudolph. Let Cleveland FLAIL with Rosen. I don't know how I feel about Mayfield or Allen?

38 minutes ago, Dkollidas said:

I hope so. I’m a bit worried he might climb up the boards, but I think Darnold & Rosen, along with Mayfield, and probably Allen all go ahead of him. So if he’s the 5th QB, we should be able to get him around 18, but there’s also the possibility we could see 4 go in the top 10 (Cleveland, Giants, Jets, Broncos) with a few  teams being possibilities along the way (Arizona along with Cincinnati & Miami). 

If there is a qb run early we may have to move up to around 10-12 to get MR....