What QB do you want to draft.

QB draft  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your QB

15 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

Cousins in FA is my first choice, in part, to make the most out of our draft picks.  I have watched him since his rookie season.  I've seen what I needed to see.  With Kirk and our current roster, we are firmly in the playoffs.

Rosen, Rudolph or Allen in the draft.  Rosen is a pipe dream but the 2 other guys can be had.  If they need to sit for a year while a Bradford or Alex Smith, etc. start for the Bills, then so be it.

Ah, right on. I'm not a huge fan of Cousins but I get where you're coming from. I'm high on Rudolph. If we can land him and not have to spend too much of our draft capital, I'll be thrilled. If we land him and have to give up a handful of picks, I'll still be happy. Priority #1 should be addressing the QB position.

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

He may have made strides but it's not enough of a leap, IMO.  This is the NFL we're talking about.  

I agree he hasn't made enough of a leap. I am not quite as down on him as you.... but to me he is still too much project and too much projection. I wouldn't hate the Bills taking a shot if the 4 I have as definites above him are gone... and I think he has more chance than Josh "looks like a QB" Allen... but it would be a reach in the 1st round. 

I can't agree with bringing a rookie QB into this coaching situation... The instruction just isn't there... Tyrod hasn't improved, and Peterman really hasn't learned a damn thing...

Fire Dennison, and get Mike McCoy in here... In the mean time we should be preparing for a largely defensive (except for WR and TE) draft..

8 minutes ago, #34fan said:

I can't agree with bringing a rookie QB into this coaching situation... The instruction just isn't there... Tyrod hasn't improved, and Peterman really hasn't learned a damn thing...

Fire Dennison, and get Mike McCoy in here... In the mean time we should be preparing for a largely defensive (except for WR and TE) draft..

...what did McCoy do as SD HC or Denver OC that has you wanting him here?............

Bills need a QB no doubt about it, but I'm actually not that enthused about this class. It's supposed to be great but I see it more as deep. I tend to doubt that any of these guys measure up to at least some the guys who have been drafted in recent years. Luck, Jameis, Goff, Wentz I'm not sure any of these guys are on that level right now. Maybe Rosen is on a par with Carr. It will be interesting to see how the Bills approach this. 

3 minutes ago, starrymessenger said:

Bills need a QB no doubt about it, but I'm actually not that enthused about this class. It's supposed to be great but I see it more as deep. I tend to doubt that any of these guys measure up to at least some the guys who have been drafted in recent years. Luck, Jameis, Goff, Wentz I'm not sure any of these guys are on that level right now. Maybe Rosen is on a par with Carr. It will be interesting to see how the Bills approach this. 

People were saying the same thing about Wentz and Goff a couple years ago and there was a lot of concern about Watson last year.  There will be surprises on the plus and minus sides...there always are.

Edited by Billsfansinceday1

25 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

We are not going to draft anyone of those guys.  

Next week you will see our new quarterback 

14 minutes ago, njbuff said:

What do you mean?

7 minutes ago, Billsfansinceday1 said:

Call me confused.  It isn’t draft or free agency period and we are way past the trade deadline.  What am I missing?

Careful.

trap.png

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

So they have had tremendous return on their investment huh?

Only 500% better than the bills picks during that time frame.   

Besides that carry on ??‍♂️??

Those playoff seasons must have really stunk for colts fans.  

Rip Andrew Luck takes