Replay Rules

/dev/null

That was ridiculous...there is no way possible they can say for certain where his feet were when he gaines possession...the ball didnt moce when she went to the ground...there is no viable reason for them overturning that call.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, matter2003 said:

That was ridiculous...there is no way possible they can say for certain where his feet were when he gaines possession...the ball didnt moce when she went to the ground...there is no viable reason for them overturning that call.

Inconclusive at best. 

• Like (+1) 1

Per the Twitter

@MikePereira

Not in the studio but on the scoreboard here in Jerry's world, don't see how the Buffalo TD was overturned. Not clear and obvious the toe didn't drag. There is a line behind the toe when he drags it. Am I missing something?

45 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

The last two Patriot* games have shined a light on the NFL replay rules

Ruling on the field stands unless there is irrefutable video evidence......

Except when there is any doubt the call goes in the Patriots* favor

: censored:

....so Bob Kraft in the booth isn't "fair and balanced"??.............

12 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It's about time they start doing their jobs.

Still waiting on an offensive/defensive holding penalty on the Patriots.  Gilmore absolutely raped Benjamin on the TD play that was overruled, no flag.  They incessantly get away with more defensive holding/interference than any team in NFL history.

If you don’t like the way 345 Park Ave runs the league, take your dollars elsewhere.  I have - I canceled Sunday Ticket and season tickets in July.  The product lacks quality and integrity.  Seems like I’m far from the only one.  The league can keep handing trophies to New England and the overall pie will keep shrinking.  Pigs get slaughtered.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

If you don’t like the way 345 Park Ave runs the league, take your dollars elsewhere.  I have - I canceled Sunday Ticket and season tickets in July.  The product lacks quality and integrity.  Seems like I’m far from the only one.  The league can keep handing trophies to New England and the overall pie will keep shrinking.  Pigs get slaughtered.

I am close to following suit. Just not worth the frustration for me anymore.

At least NE got penalized once, right?  This game is beyond hokey. 

Edited by Paulus

5 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Great post! And, I am completely with you as of today. This league is a !@#$ing bad joke. New England was the worst thing that ever happened to this league.  Replay back at the league offices are a !@#$ing joke. When I watch these games I don't feel like they're not on the up and up. I'm done.

Edited by horned dogs

They call whatever they want in the replay booth, we’ve known this for over 20 years now

keep believing in indisputable evidence, that is totally worthless

They just bend it however the frig they want to

Mike Rodak ESPN Staff Writer 

Bills WR Kelvin Benjamin told ESPN's Sal Paolantonio that some Bills players on the sideline said, "only the Patriots could get a call like that" after Benjamin's touchdown was overturned late in the first half of Sunday's game.

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

There ya go.

That's why the NFL keeps screwing these things up.

The ref should be asking "Am I 100% certain his foot is NOT touching the ground?"  Because without the inconclusive evidence, the call should not be overturned.  Instead, the replay official is trying to make the determination himself, with no care for what the original call was.

Same thing happened last week against Pittsburgh.  The ball clearly moved when the receiver fell into the endzone.  But there were no angles that showed the ball actually touching the ground.  It should not have been overturned either.

15 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Mike Rodak ESPN Staff Writer 

Bills WR Kelvin Benjamin told ESPN's Sal Paolantonio that some Bills players on the sideline said, "only the Patriots could get a call like that" after Benjamin's touchdown was overturned late in the first half of Sunday's game.

What a load of **** "explanation." Benjamin had control long before that fool says he did. 

He is explaining it like normal people can't tell he freezes the clip well after Benjamin gets control, and then points out Benjamin's foot being off the ground. What a patronizing !@#$. 

Can this !@#$ explain why the refs gave the Pats a 1st down when the guy broke the plane of the marker aND then pulled the ball back? !@#$ing pathetic refs.

Edited by Paulus