I want to see some fire tomorrow

Virgil

I get that Brady is possibly one of the greatest of all time.  I know our record over the past 20 years against them.  I know the genius of the Hoodie and how unstoppable Gronk is.

I don't !@#$ing care.

They are men.  They were beaten badly by the dolphins.  They don't have anywhere near on the line what we have.  Tyrod is playing for a contract.  This regime has shown that anyone is expendable.  The playoffs are within our control for the first time in a long time.

I want to see some fire!  I want to see McDermott reach into the bag of tricks.  I want to see Brady on his ass.  I want to see Gronk get punched in the mouth.  

!@#$ the process.  !@#$ the history.  I want to see our men smack the Hoodies men around the field tomorrow.

Merry !@#$ing Christmas Everyone!

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Slack_in_MA said:

This kind of fire?

Asking if a Bills fan will light his / herself on fire on game day is like asking if snow is cold :D 

I might huck myself into the fireplace for breakfast just to keep up tradition!!

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

I disagree. Case in point..

The NFL should make Meathead remove that arm brace since he's proven it can be used as a weapon.  I don't care if he breaks that arm again, it's career ending.

Beating them in their house would be the best revenge.  Otherwise, bodily harm is plan B.

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

He showed a lot of fire which should make some people happy. 

Haha! I thought I posted this in the “Chargers QB Benching” thread. Thanks for brining it to my attention. 

7 minutes ago, Gugny said:

If you look closely, Gronkowski trips over White.  Gronk's right foot over White's left.  Momentum is a mofo.

Well, I still would have shanked him for retribution - but I'm not a soft like most NFL players (or at least Bills players)... :beer:

Edited by Heitz
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Last year.

IIRC, we were mathematically alive before the Dolphin game, but a long shot.  We were in third place in the AFC East and didn't control our destiny.  So a bit different than this year.

Had a dream last night about the Bills / Pats game but I can remember very vividly that the Bills took a quick 7-0 lead in the first quarter and it was time for the defense to take care of business . After that  a friend called me to help him . All trough the rest of the dream I was so afraid to check a score update , the game was over but I did not check the score , I was too afraid to see and I woke up 

Edited by Cygnus99

9 hours ago, Virgil said:

I get that Brady is possibly one of the greatest of all time.  I know our record over the past 20 years against them.  I know the genius of the Hoodie and how unstoppable Gronk is.

I don't !@#$ing care.

They are men.  They were beaten badly by the dolphins.  They don't have anywhere near on the line what we have.  Tyrod is playing for a contract.  This regime has shown that anyone is expendable.  The playoffs are within our control for the first time in a long time.

I want to see some fire!  I want to see McDermott reach into the bag of tricks.  I want to see Brady on his ass.  I want to see Gronk get punched in the mouth.  

!@#$ the process.  !@#$ the history.  I want to see our men smack the Hoodies men around the field tomorrow.

Merry !@#$ing Christmas Everyone!

ok coach .  whatever you say

I simply hope that McD and Dennison do more than playing not to lose. That doesn’t win games against the Pats. The first forth and one field goal attempt is going to drive me insane. Brady is going to score points, we need to score more. I’m sadly unconfident that McD can alter his philosophy to suit the opponent. 

10 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

IIRC, we were mathematically alive before the Dolphin game, but a long shot.  We were in third place in the AFC East and didn't control our destiny.  So a bit different than this year.

It's not different at all. If Carpenter makes the kick vs. Dolphins they are at least 50/50 to make it with a win over the lowly Jets in Week 17.