More from obd

41 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

You gots have a history of chasing away good sources then leroi, jw. Dunkirk don is here through January and I will leave on my own terms

Oh please don't leaves us ...who will we make fun of.

He now says it is retractable roof when he said it wasn't a week ago. He surely has a pulse on these stadium plans. Dingy Don is running out of things to invent. No wonder he will leave in January as even his believers will know he is full of BS. Sad ...he has to go this far for attention. He must live a pretty lonely life.

2 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Makes sense.  Any updates on what has come of this?  Sounded kind of serious; especially for a coach to threaten a player to that extent in front of other people.  Will Hughes be disciplined?

It was never reported by anyone ... despite taking place in the locker room according to DD, who also said we would all hearing about it in the news! do you think it actually happened? 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Terry gibbons is a police officer there. Mindzenty is an old folks home. They remodeled the high school. Moved the little league field from Woodrow avenue to wright park. All facts.

Do those facts prove you live there now? I'm not doubting you lived there. All I said was I wasn't sure if you still lived there. I'm still not sure. If you once lived there and have family there or read the newspaper, all of those "facts" could have been found there. I wasn't bashing you moron, I simply made an observation in response to someone else's post..

52 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Wrong. He grew up on eagle street.  His mother was a teacher. He dated a Ronan girl. Went to Villanova on a football scholarship. You are thinking of bobby barrette he went to Dunkirk 

You guys win. It is actually an advantage when a warm weather team travels to a cold weather city In December what was I thinking.  Protect our dirt a hoax.  Now back to football

I see it more as a disadvantage to both teams equally. 

use peyton mannings career as an analogy.....what was the certain first ballot hall of famers record in outdoor cold weather games......it sucked.

so if the bills play in it for 4 or more games more often compared to other playoff hopeful teams, I don't see how that is an advantage in us making the playoffs.

23 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It was never reported by anyone ... despite taking place in the locker room according to DD, who also said we would all hearing about it in the news! do you think it actually happened? 

Not only no but hell no 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Curious minds want to know.  

Domes are louder are they not? 

More fans would attend cold games in December and hopefully January.  

Do they have natural grass in domes? I’m pretty sure “someone“ said the Bills will go from turf to grass again.   

Two different stadiums 

Can we please just get back to football like Don wants? I'll start with a question...

This just in. There's a Lake Effect Snow Warning from 1pm today until 4am Sunday.  15-20 inches of snow is expected in the most persistent Lake Snow areas. Will the Bills be able to fly out of the new airport they built somewhere East of Buffalo?

Edited by RobH063

1 hour ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Did you see those games in our glory days? We are sleeveless and not heaters. The dolphins and raiders, long sleeves covered in jackets around heaters. They could wait until the game was over.

The Raiders were defeated before the game even started in the first AFC Championship game...

1 hour ago, Dunkirk Don said:

You gots have a history of chasing away good sources then leroi, jw. Dunkirk don is here through January and I will leave on my own terms

Just like you were going to delete your posts, and go "dark", and ect. ect. ect. :flirt:

19 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Don has said the Cousins deal has hit a snag.  

Meaning he he is now covering his bases and could be right on either account.   

Of course it has, they cant talk to anyone about it or it would be tampering.

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I am starting to get the feeling you guys do not like me. I thought you guys were just teasing.  Coming this afternoon where we are in contract negotiations with.,,,  coming soon

i love how you say we like someone else we know.

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I am starting to get the feeling you guys do not like me. I thought you guys were just teasing.  Coming this afternoon where we are in contract negotiations with.,,,  coming soon

waste of time worrying about who may or may not like you

have a take....move on

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ricojes said:

I am not trying to prove he's lying.  DD mentioned he went to the same high school which my Mother attended, knew a good friend of mine (Dan Wolfe), and tailgated where I have been tailgating for over 20 years, so I though I would definitely know who he was.  I will stop...

I don't think you should at all.