More from obd

19 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Im sorry for an inconvenience shady.

Color Rush Jerseys are ordered well before the start of free agency March 9th so we couldn't get any Hyde jerseys in shop for this season 

most orders are placed around January 

This ladies and gentlemen is ? % believable compared to dungs dung. ?

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

20 minutes ago, H2o said:

Mead is a long time member, since 2003, who actually is plugged in. He doesn't speak about things though for the most part. When DD was rambling about the Cousins charade Mead called him out on it and said the Bills have had 0 contact with Washington about Cousins. Mead said that info was as of Christmas. What has taken place is DD scrolled around through the board for a while,.put together these "insider" stories for everyone's "reading pleasure", then came out claiming to have a source. Everything that he has talked about was discussed 1001 ways here prior to him having a "source" on the matters. If you go back even to him saying the Bills wanted to trade Glenn for Richardson and whatever else, that was something mentioned on the board prior to his "inside source" saying Beane was mad because the deal was nixed. There is nothing original here except some bs he tags along with his reworked posts from previous threads. When he gets called out on it he either ignores or tries to deflect it. It really is a mental issue at work with the depth of the lies, need for attention, and childish fits thrown in various ways. 

Thanks.  I'll have to pay more attention to what Mead says.

Guys, let’s call a truce, we are all the Bills, we want a new stadium, we want a quarterback and we want to go to the playoffs.  Let focus what we have in common not the insults.

I cannot comfrm at this time the player we want to desperately sign to a long term deal at this time.  Our rule is we must have two confirmation or I don’t post.

how many people plan on buying season tickets at the new stadium.  Smaller seating capacity. I wonder if it ever gets like Green Bay where people will their tickets to their kids

1 minute ago, papazoid said:

pretty sure he said gaines would not play if the game was played a couple days ago

That is correct

Edited by Dunkirk Don
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Mead is cool, he is wrong about cousins but has shared nothing of importance in years

Really bruh? :rolleyes:

This screams, "Me, me, look at me, don't look at anyone else!!!" 

Just let it go. The jig is up. The lights are on. There is no more hiding in the dark. Like I said, anyone with the slightest amount of common sense and who has been on this board for an extended period of time can see through you. You have just reworked things you previously read in other threads, put your own spin(lies) to it, and claimed to have a "source" that is giving you insider info. Very simple. 

Hell, they just called you out on doing something similar. But now, NOW you give Yolo the credit after a linked post. 

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 1

Remember Howard the house Ballard, they had a guy can Jerry the condo, cannot remember his last name but anyways, I was on plane with him to Green Bay we had cut him and they picked him up.  Very nice fellow. Shared some funny stuff about the bills

16 minutes ago, H2o said:

Just let it go. The jig is up. The lights are on. There is no more hiding in the dark. Like I said, anyone with the slightest amount of common sense and who has been on this board for an extended period of time can see through you. You have just reworked things you previously read in other threads, put your own spin(lies) to it, and claimed to have a "source" that is giving you insider info. Very simple. 

Thanks for hanging in there with the thread. 

Edited by Dunkirk Don

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

I haven't been here very long and saw right through him immediately. The guy is a complete imbecile.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Mead is cool, he is wrong about cousins but has shared nothing of importance in years

Whoa, whoa, whoa - he has shared his strombollis on many occasions and they were the truth each time!  THAT I can confirm with my own mouth...

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Remember Howard the house Ballard, they had a guy can Jerry the condo, cannot remember his last name but anyways, I was on plane with him to Green Bay we had cut him and they picked him up.  Very nice fellow. Shared some funny stuff about the bills

Jerry Crafts - come on man :D