More from obd

I'm not sure what I like most about this thread. The crap initially spewed out of Don's mouth, calling him on it, reading others call him on it, reading comments from those that believe him or all of it. Regardless, I need to know who opened this thread back up and how to send him/her a gift card. It's well deserved!

Edited by RobH063

16 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

If they can work out a longer term deal they can lower his 2018 cap hit I think. Right now it's like $8.5M.

I didn't think we were that strapped for cash as of right now. An 8.5 hit isn't really keeping us from moving to get anyone else. DD also said that they didn't want to have to pick up the option. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Fredonia Frank said:

Clearly an investment group, former bills players, bills org and government officials are notoriously good at keeping secrets.

Apparently the only leaker is DumbDumb.

Please play nice.  Post something on football. I know u don’t like me based on your 100 posts we got it. Let’s talk football

Just now, Fredonia Frank said:

Clearly an investment group, former bills players, bills org and government officials are notoriously good at keeping secrets.

Apparently the only leaker is DumbDumb.

...could possibly be Jim Kelly's investment group that was going to buy the club, right?........can't seem to recall his bid but RW's estate wouldn't take Master Card anyhow.....

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

Please play nice.  Post something on football. I know u don’t like me based on your 100 posts we got it. Let’s talk football

I will talk football all day long once you stop with your bs sources. Say all you want about how you feel about team (that perfectly to give an opinion)but stop with the "the bills" think crap and we are working on bogus trades.

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...could possibly be Jim Kelly's investment group that was going to buy the club, right?........can't seem to recall his bid but RW's estate wouldn't take Master Card anyhow.....

Did you live in Rochester for the centennial.  Remember the song Rha rha, rha Rochester with the tall ships. My wife is from Greece off mt read, what is the name of the custard place. Chalet beach

Edited by Dunkirk Don

Just now, H2o said:

I didn't think we were that strapped for cash as of right now. An 8.5 hit isn't really keeping us from moving to get anyone else. DD also said that they didn't want to have to pick up the option. :thumbsup:

Considering how many players we need to bring in we actually are pretty strapped. Especially if we want a viable vet QB. We only have 33 of our 53 current players under contract for next year, and Tyrod, Glenn, Hughes, and our entire OL are among those 33 (so we are very likely to create even more holes). We do have a decent amount of cap room, but it's not like we're going to sign Cousins, Lotutulei, Carlos Hyde, and Demarcus Lawrence. If we can get a couple of our hits down a bit, however, we could probably swing 2 of them.

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

Did you live in Rochester for the centennial.  Remember the song Rha rha, rha Rochester with the tall ships. My wife is from Greece off mt read, what is the name of the custard place

....I came over with Chris Columbus in 1492 and have been in Roch-Cha-Cha ever since......known to be "older than dirt".............

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:
7 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Don is self funding everything with his Millions

....better have BILLIONS.....prolly a non-issue right?.....makes perfect sense to build a 65,000+ seat stadium without the Bills as your primary tenant in an iron clad long term lease and putting a FOR RENT sign out front, right?......how much are you investing?............

Well, I'd like to invest more but I think $579,642,829.31 is about as much as I can spare at the moment. I need to invest the rest of my money is the research being done on developing a new wheel. This one is going to round!

17 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Correct again.  We have him signed but want him long term.

If you had a choice between case keeum, Alex Smith, Sam Bradford,teddy, or cousins, who would you chose to be our next quarterback

Cousins, smith, Bradford , Keenum, Teddy 

that order

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Considering how many players we need to bring in we actually are pretty strapped. Especially if we want a viable vet QB. We only have 33 of our 53 current players under contract for next year, and Tyrod, Glenn, Hughes, and our entire OL are among those 33 (so we are very likely to create even more holes). We do have a decent amount of cap room, but it's not like we're going to sign Cousins, Lotutulei, Carlos Hyde, and Demarcus Lawrence. If we can get a couple of our hits down a bit, however, we could probably swing 2 of them.

Exactly.  That is why we want to work out a long term deal asap

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....I came over with Chris Columbus in 1492 and have been in Roch-Cha-Cha ever since......known to be "older than dirt".............

For what it is worth, I think you are a wise man

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

Cousins, smith, Bradford , Keenum, Teddy 

that order

Why was everyone down on cousins 

3 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I would have told the location but from day one you and others have called me a fraud despite everything I have posted has come out true so blame yourself why this site does not have the location.  Enough said.  We are working on the negotiation news now. Be civil.  I have been civil to you. Let’s talkfootball go bills 

You have been civil despite constant attacks. Very impressive 

7 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Answer the question and stop changing the subject.  

How can all this stadium news be going on, you are leaking it on a message board, but still the big news avoids any media coverage?

it is truly amazing, don’t you think?