More from obd

Most of his talk now surrounds the stadium bs since Mead called him out on Kirk Cousins. Mead said the Bills have had 0 contact with the Redskins about the guy and that was as of Christmas. DD is completely full of :censored: and January can't get here fast enough. Here's to hoping he is a troll of his word :beer:

3 minutes ago, H2o said:

Most of his talk now surrounds the stadium bs since Mead called him out on Kirk Cousins. Mead said the Bills have had 0 contact with the Redskins about the guy and that was as of Christmas. DD is completely full of :censored: and January can't get here fast enough. Here's to hoping he is a troll of his word :beer:

Sorry for the ignorance, but who is Mead?  An insider with real connections?

14 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

As Russ Brandon I can confirm that is false.

DD is spewing venom as he is a snake oil salesman and loves the attention 

please continue to purchase season tickets and visit the Bills shop

Go Bills

sincerely,

Russ Brandon

Bravo.   Well done.  

BTW.  

about the Shop.  

Why don't you guys carry Micah Hyde color rush jerseys?

I've been waiting 3 weeks for my order from China to arrive and frankly I’m getting pissed.  

Please don't worry. I have check your parcel that is in transit well.

The tracking page may not update so prompt.

Would you please check soon.  

Anna

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

6 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Kc wants to include him in a package with sm ith

If KC does want to shop Smith, why would they package him with another player?  Doesn't make sense and would be a deterrent, IMO.

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Lot going on

No, there isn't.

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

We are done with cousins for now could pick up if he hits the market 

Never started with him, since he's not under contract to the team that they were supposedly negotiating with to get him.  :rolleyes:

15 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Bravo.   Well done.  

BTW.  

about the Shop.  

Why don't you guys carry Micah Hyde color rush jerseys?

I've been waiting 3 weeks for my order from China to arrive and frankly I’m getting pissed.  

Please don't worry. I have check your parcel that is in transit well.

The tracking page may not update so prompt.

Would you please check soon.  

Anna

Im sorry for an inconvenience shady.

Color Rush Jerseys are ordered well before the start of free agency March 9th so we couldn't get any Hyde jerseys in shop for this season 

most orders are placed around January 

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:
7 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Lot going on

No, there isn't.

I think there is too. I just got back from lunch with one of Don's old Asian buddies, Sum Ting Wong, and he thinks there's a lot going on in Don's head

Edited by RobH063

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I like case for the money 

1 hit wonder on a very good team. No thanks. Reminds me of the 1 good year Fitz had with us so we signed him to the big contract that he could never live up to because he's not very good.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Sorry for the ignorance, but who is Mead?  An insider with real connections?

Mead is a long time member, since 2003, who actually is plugged in. He doesn't speak about things though for the most part. When DD was rambling about the Cousins charade Mead called him out on it and said the Bills have had 0 contact with Washington about Cousins. Mead said that info was as of Christmas. What has taken place is DD scrolled around through the board for a while,.put together these "insider" stories for everyone's "reading pleasure", then came out claiming to have a source. Everything that he has talked about was discussed 1001 ways here prior to him having a "source" on the matters. If you go back even to him saying the Bills wanted to trade Glenn for Richardson and whatever else, that was something mentioned on the board prior to his "inside source" saying Beane was mad because the deal was nixed. There is nothing original here except some bs he tags along with his reworked posts from previous threads. When he gets called out on it he either ignores or tries to deflect it. It really is a mental issue at work with the depth of the lies, need for attention, and childish fits thrown in various ways. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1