More from obd

8 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

So where is all of the info on studies being done? Environmental studies, infrastructure, tax breaks, gigantic land purchases? This stuff would need to be done, so where is it?

Oh and you mentioned a mall. When malls are dying all over the country and WNY, why would anyone build a NEW one?

All of this, x1,000.

Re. Rodak and Jones, where is JW when we need him?  Too bad we chased away real news sources, now we have amateur sleuths "breaking news" :D 

My biggest worry is finding a great tailgating location.  We have 30-40 guys from Dunkirk that go to every game. We park at that sleezy hotel across from the stadium.  Next year stop by and have a beer, wings or brat with us.  Just ask for Dunkirk don. Better het just ask for Big Don. Dunkirk Don will be retired from this board by then

18 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I always thought during the glory days, the Marino led dolphins were at a disadvantage traveling to the Ralph in December same with the raiders.  It gave us a huge advantage.  It is what made the packers division the black and blue division. Now two domes in the division not the same

Dolphins had no problems in the 44-34 playoff game except that they had a bad defense. The Raiders in '94 playoff game were up 17-6 and outplaying the Bills....During this years blizzard game , a dome Colts teams almost won and would have except for some questionable calls. Cold weather is overrated as an advantage

5 minutes ago, Heitz said:

All of this, x1,000.

Re. Rodak and Jones, where is JW when we need him?  Too bad we chased away real news sources, now we have amateur sleuths "breaking news" :D 

You gots have a history of chasing away good sources then leroi, jw. Dunkirk don is here through January and I will leave on my own terms

Edited by Dunkirk Don

Just now, nucci said:

Dolphins had no problems in the 44-34 playoff game except that they had a bad defense. The Raiders in '94 playoff game were up 17-6 and outplaying the Bills....During this years blizzard game , a dome Colts teams almost won and would have except for some questionable calls. Cold weather is overrated as an advantage

Watch the ice bowl tonight on nfl network and tell that to the cowboys.  The packers knew when the cowboys were going to pass based on whether bob Hayes had his hand inside or outside of his pockets.  If home field is overrated than why are the pats and Steelers still fighting for it?

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

I’m sure your dad told you to also troll people and sell them snake oil too 

thanks Mr Trump. 

Okay

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

Watch the ice bowl tonight on nfl network and tell that to the cowboys.  The packers knew when the cowboys were going to pass based on whether bob Hayes had his hand inside or outside of his pockets.  If home field is overrated than why are the pats and Steelers still fighting for it?

I said cold weather is overrated as an advantage. The final score  in Ice Bowl was 21-17.....not a huge advantage

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

My biggest worry is finding a great tailgating location.  We have 30-40 guys from Dunkirk that go to every game. We park at that sleezy hotel across from the stadium.  Next year stop by and have a beer, wings or brat with us.  Just ask for Dunkirk don. Better het just ask for Big Don. Dunkirk Don will be retired from this board by then

It's a great tailgate spot, especially with the DJ, my parents have been tailgating there since the 80's.  My mother went to Mindczenty, class of '67 I think.  what year did you graduate?

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

didn't Michael Vick and the domed Falcons go into Green Bay in the playoffs and beat the Pack? While I love to think that it's an advantage, I am not sure it is anymore with heaters on the sidelines. I think back in the day, it probably was, but not anymore.

Trying to check down if we have received any news on our complaints to the league office over the the two calls on Sunday.

4 minutes ago, ricojes said:

It's a great tailgate spot, especially with the DJ, my parents have been tailgating there since the 80's.  My mother went to Mindczenty, class of '67 I think.  what year did you graduate?

Then I know your mom.  Went to school during that time.  Ask her if she remembers dan Wolfe 

4 minutes ago, ricojes said:

Next year ask for Big Don.  I am the lumberjack looking dude.

4 minutes ago, ducej11 said:

didn't Michael Vick and the domed Falcons go into Green Bay in the playoffs and beat the Pack? While I love to think that it's an advantage, I am not sure it is anymore with heaters on the sidelines. I think back in the day, it probably was, but not anymore.

Has it happened, of course it has.  What is the saints record with drew brees in climates under 40 degrees, he won one game. Same thing when teams that don’t play in domes and have too.  You build your teams differently.

Edited by Dunkirk Don

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Trying to check down if we have received any news on our complaints to the league office over the the two calls on Sunday.

Then I know your mom.  Went to school during that time.  Ask her if she remembers dan Wolfe 

Dan Wolfe's a legend in Dunkirk.  Famous artist/painter, good friends with Stevie Nix.  Used to paint for my father-in-law all the time.  But he went to Dunkirk, you said you went to Mindszenty...

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

No matter what news is passed on to you, the real response is "go away small market owner, and quit disrupting the system ".

23 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Did you see those games in our glory days? We are sleeveless and not heaters. The dolphins and raiders, long sleeves covered in jackets around heaters. They could wait until the game was over.

we would have beat those teams in any weather

just watched a superior bills team barely escape with a win over a lousy indy team in chit weather

1 minute ago, ricojes said:

Dan Wolfe's a legend in Dunkirk.  Famous artist/painter, good friends with Stevie Nix.  Used to paint for my father-in-law all the time.  But he went to Dunkirk, you said you went to Mindszenty...

The drama, the intrigue....these are the days of our lives...

1 minute ago, ricojes said:

Wrong. He grew up on eagle street.  His mother was a teacher. He dated a Ronan girl. Went to Villanova on a football scholarship. You are thinking of bobby barrette he went to Dunkirk 

2 minutes ago, papazoid said:

we would have beat those teams in any weather

just watched a superior bills team barely escape with a win over a lousy indy team in chit weather

You guys win. It is actually an advantage when a warm weather team travels to a cold weather city In December what was I thinking.  Protect our dirt a hoax.  Now back to football

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Wrong. He grew up on eagle street.  His mother was a teacher. He dated a Ronan girl. Went to Villanova on a football scholarship. You are thinking of bobby barrette he went to Dunkirk 

Dan Wolfe was a heck of a football player for Dunkirk.  Still holds some records.  His Mother died and left him a boat load of money.  He moved to California and blew it all, that's where the Stevie Nix joke comes into play.  But yes, Dan Barlette went to Dunkirk as well...

28 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Did you see those games in our glory days? We are sleeveless and not heaters. The dolphins and raiders, long sleeves covered in jackets around heaters. They could wait until the game was over.

There were heaters on the sidelines for both teams and most Bills players were in long sleeves....Talley, Kelly, Thurman, Lofton...all wearing long sleeves...Bills players wore parkas on the sidelines as well.....

Just now, ricojes said:

Dan Wolfe was a heck of a football player for Dunkirk.  Still holds some records.  His Mother died and left him a boat load of money.  He moved to California and blew it all, that's where the Stevie Nix joke comes into play.  But yes, Dan Barlette went to Dunkirk as well...

Dude dan Wolfe went to mindzenznty so obviously your mom didn’t graduate from there because anyone from mindzenty would never give credit to Dunkirk for Wolfe, we are done