More from obd

Just now, baskingridgebillsfan said:

I like Cadet but if they want to invest a few dollars and hurt an opponent Dion Lewis would help this team a lot.  According to spotrac he is a free agent . 

If cadet doesn’t get hurt, he’s back.  He still might be depending on injury. We will not be targeting Dion Lewis 

I like Cadet but if they want to invest a few dollars and hurt an opponent Dion Lewis would help this team a lot.  According to spotrac he is a free agent . 

I like your thinking there, it would be nice to hurt them for a change instead of them always taking our guys. But I would still prefer a change of pace back. Lewis is similar to Shady but I would prefer a bigger guy which is why I was so excited about Karlos Williams, what a perfect one two punch those two were.

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I always thought during the glory days, the Marino led dolphins were at a disadvantage traveling to the Ralph in December same with the raiders.  It gave us a huge advantage.  It what made the packers division the black and blue division.

team "A" (bills) plays in 4 lousy weather games every year

team "B" (Miami) plays in 1 lousy weather game per year

who has the advantage for better record ?

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

How in hell are people supposed to buy property already in the process of being purchased?

There is still property in the area. Not as close but the value will increase once the news breaks that is how real estate works.  Property values go up based on growth go down when businesses move out. 

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

There is still property in the area. Not as close but the value will increase once the news breaks that is how real estate works.  Property values go up based on growth go down when businesses move out. 

Not to be negative here because I don't have a dog in the fight, but you kind of bring some of the negativity on yourself with condescending posts like this. Just my two cents.

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, papazoid said:

team "A" (bills) plays in 4 lousy weather games every year

team "B" (Miami) plays in 1 lousy weather game per year

who has the advantage for better record ?

Did you see those games in our glory days? We are sleeveless and not heaters. The dolphins and raiders, long sleeves covered in jackets around heaters. They could wait until the game was over.

Just now, ducej11 said:

Not to be negative here because I don't have a dog in the fight, but you kind of bring some of the negativity on yourself with condescending posts like this. Just my two cents.

Sorry but Shady pukes vile crap on me all the the time and I dish a little back and It is a foul.  But you are right I am above it

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

I don't think that would work in Buffalo. There aren't nearly enough $11 workers to shovel the snow away from the stadium so it could be rolled out and grass is pretty dormant this time of year in the NorthEast

....probably not...University of Phoenix stadium broke ground in 2003 and was completed in 2006 for $455 million. Eleven years hence probably puts it in the $800-$1 billion range which may be cost prohibitive as well.....

12 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

At the end of January. As soon as we close on our property I will pm you with the location.  It will shock you. Right under your nose. U will kick yourself for not connecting the dots and buying land.

So where is all of the info on studies being done? Environmental studies, infrastructure, tax breaks, gigantic land purchases? This stuff would need to be done, so where is it?

Oh and you mentioned a mall. When malls are dying all over the country and WNY, why would anyone build a NEW one?

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....probably not...University of Phoenix stadium broke ground in 2003 and was completed in 2006 for $455 million. Eleven years hence probably puts it in the $800-$1 billion range which may be cost prohibitive as well.....

Watch for the news on how this stadium will be financed. It is brilliant 

weather it is a back up running back or Wide receiver they need to up grade the return game.  Tate is reliable but has no burst. 

Enjoy Tate this weekend, this will be the last time he will have a bills jersey on.  He is on the list of players going away

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Without a clue as to where to buy it is a pisspoor investment of they buy in the wrong area because you refuse to help fellow Bills fans.  

if you are a Bills fan at all 

Why would you steer people into along a bad purchase?

11 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Sorry but Shady pukes vile crap on me all the the time and I dish a little back and It is a foul.  But you are right I am above it

The better man would let it pass.

From one troll to another 

FTR

I brought up a good discussion and you turned it to trash. 

Thanks don

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Watch for the news on how this stadium will be financed. It is brilliant 

Enjoy Tate this weekend, this will be the last time he will have a bills jersey on.  He is on the list of players going away

...PSL's may be a stretch in WNY based on economy of scale.....

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The better man would let it pass.

From one troll to another  

Not a troll but my dad would always say, if you mess with dogs you get fleas.  He was right.  He would say don, be above the fray

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...PSL's may be a stretch in WNY based on economy of scale.....

That is one element of the financing like it or not.