More from obd

4 hours ago, McBean said:

I don't want Rico fired or think he needs to be.

It's not his fault the QB stinks.

You could have Pat Shurmur here calling plays and this offense would still stink.

His brilliant use of tolbert proves this. Those sweeps with tolbert and that slant to tolbert vs NE. Pure genius.

1 hour ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

His brilliant use of tolbert proves this. Those sweeps with tolbert and that slant to tolbert vs NE. Pure genius.

Ok Mr Offensive genius Shady taps out and Cadet is hurt who the hell is left to put in the game at RB?

1 hour ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Little known fact that Conrad Doppler also invented radar that tracks weather.

Not "Doppler."  Dobler.  Conrad Dobler.  He's the guy that bred the Doblerman Pinscher, according to my inside source at Westminster.

• Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Ok Mr Offensive genius Shady taps out and Cadet is hurt who the hell is left to put in the game at RB?

Your right. My bad. Dennisons right up there with George Halas and Bill Walsh. Now go drink your koolaid and finish your shift at pizza hut. Cant be late again for that nighttime security gig. Good news is moms gonna let you sleep in tomorrow till 4. Then you can hop in the Pinto and be at the hut by 6 and do it all over again. Youve accomplished alot in your 50 years on this earth. Congrats.

Edited by THEHARDTRUTH

8 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Do you actually think EJ Manuel and Kyle Orton were more effective QBs than Tyrod?? I'm not even going to try arguing with that. Look at stats, like any efficiency stat at all.

Yes. Orton was better than Tyrod. And if you're talking about completion percentage, yeah, Tyrod is middle of the road. Passer rating? Middle of the road. Yards per game? Bottom of the league. It's hilarious you think Tyrod is "efficient" because he chooses not to dump the ball off. 

REAL efficiency is finding the right targets at the right time and in the right situation. Always being satisfied no matter what's going on in-game to throw short of the sticks and not make the required pass isn't efficient. There's a knock on Cousins right now that he does something similar, and I can find the direct quote to break that down for you if you're still somehow confused what actual efficiency is.

Here's the quote about Cousins from Cian Fahey that applies to Taylor ten-fold:

" I always feel like he’s a guy who is going to take the 6 yards that are definite instead of taking the like 20 yard throw, or aggressive throw, that will actually help you win the game.  See, this is the thing you kinda need to dive really deep into.  We tend to, in the NFL, say that if a guy doesn’t throw interceptions he makes good decisions, but I always find the situational awareness, the situational understanding, of what your team needs at a specific time to try and win the game.  I always find that to be a better determination of how good you are at making decisions and I’m still very much concerned, that’s my biggest concern with Cousins, like I think he’s a guy who would happily check down on 3rd and long, who’ll happily check down on even 2nd and intermediate or medium whatever you want to call it, and I don’t think that helps you win games, I don’t think he elevates anyone around him, I don’t think he sets you up for success, and especially not when you’re gonna have to pay him $25 or $30 million a year, whatever it is.”

Edited by BigDingus

4 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

It is getting tighter at obd Drive.  Not sure what is going on but my source said it was very hard to get connected today,  tomorrow they practice situational plays so hopefully we can see if spider Webb trap is still in play

How is your source still getting this insider info if he was fired specifically for getting insider info for you? 

Pretty sure if he lost his job because of you, he'd be one person nobody would share info with. 

And just thinking about this makes me laugh... it's like a long game of telephone where someone at OBD hears something, tells someone, who now tells your unemployed friend, who tells you, who then tells us. Yeah, that's usually a great way to preserve the accuracy of information.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Your right. My bad. Dennisons right up there with George Halas and Bill Walsh. Now go drink your koolaid and finish your shift at pizza hut. Cant be late again for that nighttime security gig. Good news is moms gonna let you sleep in tomorrow till 4. Then you can hop in the Pinto and be at the hut by 6 and do it all over again. Youve accomplished alot in your 50 years on this earth. Congrats.

Wow you really know me,you would think we are neighbors or something ;)

BTW you still didn't answer my question.