More from obd

33 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I spew venom?  That is funny. 

Have you read DC Toms posts?

I know 2 people with actual inside sources and both tell me DD is full of it. 

I can choose to believe 2 people that have been on this board for years or  I can believe a newbie spouting common sense info as fact. 

Easy choice. 

I’ll be back in another hour or so to read all the love ❤️ 

Have you noticed that only five or six people respond to my posts?  Most of the board has me on ignore.  No he hasn't read my posts.

4 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Yes DC Tom spews venom. You are no DC Tom. And Tom knows when to stop. You do not, evidently. 

So, now you have inside sources? I assume that you are joking on that statement?

You can choose to believe what you want, and FWIW, I agree that DD has not yet proven to be credible, but you can be civil none the less. Why be a butt? I have no doubt that DD is a Bills fan just like you and I 

The big difference is that I'm funny about it.  I don't just tell Dunkirk Don he needs to get help, I provide him a list of Dunkirk-area psychiatrists.  

It's attention to the little things like that separate the !@#$s from the funny !@#$s.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Okay

Well done. I agree with you. The stadium will not be in Batavia or at the falls. As soon as my investment group closes the deal I will let u know too much Johnny cash involved 

I never said he was I did. I have too many important things to discuss rather than bs

Who are our top six free agent targets? Please post. I would be interested to compare your guesses against our information 

So tell us about the tax breaks the Bills received from your community east of Buffalo.

These tax breaks, by law a public record, are no where to be found.

How many actual politicians do you know? How many people can keep a secret for as long as you claim?

You realize that word would have spread immediately,coming from the friend of the son of one of the politicians?

How can anyone post who our FA targets are right now? That’s absurd Don.

Keep it up though,it’s great **** can reading material and I thank you and all the other contributors of this thread.

Edited by dlonce

1 hour ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Most people were predicting 4 or 5 wins.  It was a retooling year. The thought we would be a tad better than the jets.  No one saw us going into to week seventeen with a chance at the playoffs. 

In fairness, it was more like 6 or 7.  

That is where the money in Vegas was.

4 or 5 wins is low.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Didn't think Don needed a lawyer...

He may need a lawyer if his "leaks" are valid , but that was not the question that you implied.

Dunkirk Don = Bob

Shady Bills Fan = ______

DC Tom, please fill in the blank. I am not clever enough.

Just now, BUFFALOKIE said:

He may need a lawyer if his "leaks" are valid , but that was not the question that you implied.

Dunkirk Don = Bob

Shady Bills Fan = ______

DC Tom, please fill in the blank. I am not clever enough.

I guess that makes Shady...Michael McKean?  

33 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Have you noticed that only five or six people respond to my posts?  Most of the board has me on ignore.  No he hasn't read my posts.

My sources say this is a file photo of DC Tom:

8Mmcg.jpg

Please confirm or deny.  CONFIRM OR DENY!! :beer:

Sitting back and not posting for awhile in this thread allowed me to see how absolutely cluess and ridiculous Don really is.  He has gotten legit questions from a bunch of well respected posters and chooses not to answer them.  he claims he has stadium info but won't reveal it even though others have pointed out that this would be public knowledge by now, he claims he knows all of this stuff but when he is called out he ignores people or calls everyone haters,  

The more I watch him post, the more sad and pathetic it really is. He is really crying out for attention and it's sad to see.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

With the broncos now  targeting Josh Allen and Darold and Rosen going 1 and 2,  the jets love Baker Mayfield, we now have a new number one target at quarterback according to my source for the draft.  Drew Locke is now our number one target if we draft a quarterback. From notes.  Good pocket passer, love his size. 

So now you have inside info on not only the Bills, but the Broncos and Jets too? You smooth operator you!!!

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Its not a story and no one is reporting it.  It’s a MOCK draft.  Anyone can create one.  Literally there are millions on the internet.

Are you playing dumb on purpose?

No bro, he is not "playing" dumb. At all

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

Could be there for J-Wash too

But it does fly in the face of the idea that GMs don't scout players in person.

The notion that GM's don't hit the road to scout is ludicrous of course.  My guess is that they're looking at both. 

11 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

WTH?  No scoop here? :rolleyes:

My sources say they're looking to trade Tyrod Taylor back to VA Tech for Colton Taylor.  They would then flip Reid Ferguson to some real estate developers in an attempt to acquire the Boulevard Mall and build a Wally World in its place.

Edited by transient
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

So, now you have inside sources? I assume that you are joking on that statement?

I said I know people with inside sources and that is the truth 

There are things that should not be said if one does have valuable information.   Doing so will not cause issues for the Bills 

organization.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan