More from obd

1 minute ago, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

It's not hilarious, it's tedious and makes some of us wonder why are you bothering. 

It is hilarious.

I am pretty sure the reason why an awful lot of people read this thread is because it is the most entertaining thread this website has seen in months at least.     It just doesn't stop giving.  :lol::lol::lol:

13 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

So, there is a kid on the playground who is running around going "nah nah"  "nah nah" saying my invisible friends are cooler than your real friends and otherwise just being a complete and total douche-bag by insisting all the other kids praise him.....

And you are wondering why the other kids are throwing snowballs at him?

Whether you are one of the kids throwing snowballs or not, it is damn hilarious to watch the douche bag keep getting hit in the face with them repeatedly.

I guess that's where we differ. I would say that the kid yelling nah nah clearly feels like he needs the attention and if he needs it that bad, good for him. I certainly wouldn't be throwing snowballs at him and wouldn't want others to either. And for the record, because I know where you are going to go with this, not a liberal and didn't vote Clinton.

5 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

It is hilarious.

I am pretty sure the reason why an awful lot of people read this thread is because it is the most entertaining thread this website has seen in months at least.     It just doesn't stop giving.  :lol::lol::lol:

And here we have the example. Yes it is - no it isn't. It had some moments, but now it's just a pissing match. So in effect, your "look how funny it is" has taken the funny out of it. Thanks for that.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

We are looking for a game manager, we believe that the defense will carry us

Run defense is not good enough to carry the team

24 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

It contains valuable information on the stadium, player moves etc.

No, it doesn't

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

There is talk in some camps at obd that peterman is their guy. If that is he case then we will sign a veteran backup 

If they want to try Peterman for a year Sam Bradford would be the perfect signing. His knees are a ticking clock so it's just a matter of time before we have to go with Peterman, but in the meantime we'd have a very solid QB hopefully racking up wins early in the season. Him or Bridgewater make the most sense. Keenum is as meh as it gets so I hope we ultimately don't go that direction.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Why do some people in this thread get so annoyed at others having fun? As Stevie Johnson once said....Why so serious?

Jimmy Spags is funny, and this could be the same poster. What is not funny is a bunch of folks trying to show how keen they are not to get hood winked by someone who is claiming what he's claiming. 

20 minutes ago, McBean said:

If this is all true, it makes me sick at my stomach that this organization played the win now and later game this season.

We are not only going to miss out on the playoffs, but a 15 year starter in Sam Darnold.

Say it with me..Short...Term....Thinking. Every year with the Bills it’s “let’s get the drought off our backs!” 

Bottom line if I was the owner of the Bills you keep Rex and the clown Whaley for another season and started Cardale Jones every game in 2017.

Then, hire a GENERAL MANAGER FIRST and start the process with a top 3 pick and tons of ammo.

Now, we will end up with freakin CASE KEENUM because we have 2 bottom of the barrel first round picks. 

This organization has been clueless for so many years it makes my head hurt.

Glad you're not the owner.....Keep the Ryan's?

18 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

defense isn't good enough to carry the offense. Not to mention we need a run stuffer, linebacker upgrades and a replacement for EJ Gaines. Maybe some other upgrades too.

Lets get another game manager or better yet, another retread 2nd stringer. Yep, that's the ticket!

Edited by RobH063

14 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

If this is true, it is faulty logic on McDermott's part.  You can't count on the defense to hold better offenses to less than 20 points per game; not realistic with today's NFL favoring offense production.  Our offense has to score points, not just manage a game.

5 minutes ago, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

Jimmy Spags is funny, and this could be the same poster. What is not funny is a bunch of folks trying to show how keen they are not to get hood winked by someone who is claiming what he's claiming. 

Believe me when I say that I do not have an alter ego on this board. I am who I am. Like me, good. Don't like me, I'm good with that as well. But remember, it takes 26 muscles to smile and 62 to frown so don't work that hard.

11 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

If they want to try Peterman for a year Sam Bradford would be the perfect signing. His knees are a ticking clock so it's just a matter of time before we have to go with Peterman, but in the meantime we'd have a very solid QB hopefully racking up wins early in the season. Him or Bridgewater make the most sense. Keenum is as meh as it gets so I hope we ultimately don't go that direction.

Hey Happy, just curious, did DD ever follow through and send you his inside info? I've seen others complain that he didn't follow through.

3 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

That's my take on you and I'm fine with it. It's an epic battle of the sock puppets.

This is why people believe Don.  

They read stuff on the internet and believe all of it is true.   

I am merely entering myself just as Don does.  

Again why is that so wrong?

8 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

There is the peterman camp at obd.  Let’s bring in a veteran and give the keys to the kid.  Other believe we are a few players and want a game manager.  We need a pass rusher and middle backer. They have grown tired of the Jerry act and he will either take a pay cut or be gone.  If we trade up for an unproven rookie, Shady will be on the block. That is in their plans.  Read there is no sense in keeping him.  I think the smith trade will heat up. Connection between andy and McDermott very strong

10 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

If this is true, it is faulty logic on McDermott's part.  You can't count on the defense to hold better offenses to less than 20 points per game; not realistic with today's NFL favoring offense production.  Our offense has to score points, not just manage a game.

McDermott believes if our offense can average 24 points a game, we Can go deep in the playoffs with his scheme 

2 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

Hey Happy, just curious, did DD ever follow through and send you his inside info? I've seen others complain that he didn't follow through.

He did although it wasn't really anything new, just an update on who we're pursuing the most right now and a little news on the potential Cousins trade (hint: talks aren't going well).

11 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

defense isn't good enough to carry the offense. Not to mention we need a run stuffer, linebacker upgrades and a replacement for EJ Gaines. Maybe some other upgrades too.

Lets get another game manager or better yet, another retread 2nd stringer. Yep, that's the ticket!

5 picks in first three rounds. If they are after a game manager they won't be using more than one of those picks on a QB.  Also, Free Agency could help improve the D as well.

McD is a Defense guy.  He will get the players to run his system effectively.  I would bet this draft will be Defense heavy early, specifically LB, DT, CB and DE.

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

He did although it wasn't really anything new, just an update on who we're pursuing the most right now and a little news on the potential Cousins trade (hint: talks aren't going well).

Unfortunate 

2 minutes ago, purple haze said:

5 picks in first three rounds. If they are after a game manager they won't be using more than one of those picks on a QB.  Also, Free Agency could help improve the D as well.

McD is a Defense guy.  He will get the players to run his system effectively.  I would bet this draft will be Defense heavy early, specifically LB, DT, CB and DE.

He wants the linebacker from Georgia.   

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:
5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Unfortunate 

Oh Happy, you weren't supposed to share any of that. I hope Don didn't slide you over into the "Haters" group