More from obd

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

If the Vikings resign case, which is a high probability, who goes?. Bradford?

I would take Bradford in a second! He is incredibly accurate and with a receiving core that isn't great at creating separation, he would be a perfect fit.

Just now, ducej11 said:

I would take Bradford in a second! He is incredibly accurate and with a receiving core that isn't great at creating separation, he would be a perfect fit.

Would you keep TT, or bring in a Fitz, Hoyer, McCown type QB to back him up? Chances are the guy will not make it through half of a season, let alone a whole one. Especially not with the current O-line situation.

28 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Just in. The Joe Webb package has been scrapped.   

Dont listen to anyone that tells you differently.  

Joe Webb scraped his package?  Is he on the injury report...

12 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Thank you. They are just trying to have it shut down again.  

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The board owner's paid trolls are trying to have your thread shut down?  

I'm guessing this whole site is a front for Russian trolls - the only thing I'm having trouble tracking down are the pay stubs for the "TBD board members" (alleged members) that I've met at the Hammer's Lot.  If Hammer even IS his real name...

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

I agree.  He would be a great fit for a few years if he can stay healthy 

I still don't think we have heard the last of Cousins, after season ends I am willing to bet there will be a lot more clarity as F.O.'S can give their undivided attention to the offseason...

1 minute ago, TuelTime said:

Would you keep TT, or bring in a Fitz, Hoyer, McCown type QB to back him up? Chances are the guy will not make it through half of a season, let alone a whole one. Especially not with the current O-line situation.

I wouldn't keep Tyrod. I would have no problem going into next year with Peterman as the backup. I know people point to his one start, but really, three of those interceptions are directly on the oline or him not pointing the protection properly which could also be the case. With a full off season to work on the mental part of the game, I would feel ok with coming in for a couple of games if necessary.

3 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Joe Webb scraped his package?  Is he on the injury report...

I'm guessing this whole site is a front for Russian trolls - the only thing I'm having trouble tracking down are the pay stubs for the "TBD board members" (alleged members) that I've met at the Hammer's Lot.  If Hammer even IS his real name...

Supposedly the stadium is being built east of Buffalo.  You know what else is ease of Buffalo?  Moscow.

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

It’s not something Joe wants to discuss in public.   

He’s a bit shy about his nether region.  

Shouldn't have let Dunkirk Don know about his package, then.  May as well have taken out a billboard.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, ducej11 said:

That is the part I don't fully understand with this thread. I would prefer to read about speculation of potential to come than the normal everyone sucks threads. I don't get why people that don't believe DD keep coming back just to talk crap about it. Who cares! Just don't read it then. Maybe that's too logical for an online forum.

ducej11, I will do my best to explain things. If speculation is of interest to you, try to find threads where the posters say things like "What do you think if the Bills tried to get player A' or "Do you think the Bills would be interested in Player B. He's going to be a free agent" or better yet, "My opinion on so and so is this....". Then respond with your thoughts. Trying to get meaningful information from this thread isn't going to happen because you have a poster that claims to have inside information but is so vague with his information that his true opinion or thoughts on any topic pertaining to the Bills is not understandable. Dunkirk Don brought this on himself. The other thing I would suggest is if you have interest in talking about a player or coach or the stadium or whatever is Bills related, you might want to consider starting your own thread. Hopefully this helps and I was trying to be as sincere as I could be. Best wishes!

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ducej11 said:

That is the part I don't fully understand with this thread. I would prefer to read about speculation of potential to come than the normal everyone sucks threads. I don't get why people that don't believe DD keep coming back just to talk crap about it. Who cares! Just don't read it then. Maybe that's too logical for an online forum.

For what it’s worth 

all of these discussions are on the main board and many are duplicate and triplicate.  

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Supposedly the stadium is being built east of Buffalo.  You know what else is ease of Buffalo?  Moscow.

Moscow could also be west of Buffalo because the earth is round...but "flat earthers" like you wouldn't understand that concept.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Shouldn't have let Dunkirk Don know about his package, then.  May as well have taken out a billboard.

We speak with anonymity here don’t we?  

I shall all try to be more careful in the future. 

Thanks Tom 

Just now, BringBackFergy said:

Moscow could also be west of Buffalo because the earth is round...but "flat earthers" like you wouldn't understand that concept.

My inside source says it's east.  Or north.  Or west.  But it's east.  

1 minute ago, ducej11 said:

yeah that is true. At least this is something new and refreshing.

And entertaining.  I am but a cog in the wheel keeping it turning. 

You can not reach Moscow by flying north. Santas workshop has a strick No Fly Zone. 

• Like (+1) 1

Wow, you are hot on Russia's tail. You may want to consider going dark for a while till things cool off.

First time I've opened this posting.  Don't feel like reading 138 pages to get up to speed.  Can someone give me 2 or 3 bullets of summary.  Is DD worth my time?  If he has good inside intel, I got a couple of million that I need to do something with.