More from obd

20 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

With news about Rosen and the darnold situation unknown, josh Allen is climbing up the draft board, we are hoping he falls to the second round or we may use the pick we obtained from the chiefs to nab him or we may go after the kid from Missouri 

Kid from Missouri is Drew Lock, I posted something about him in another thread talking about what QB a person would take....as of yesterday, and that could have changed, but if he does declare, he's the kind of kid the Bills could Draft in the 20's and let him sit behind A. Smith or Bradford or whomever for a year or two while he develops some footwork and polish as an NFL QB, but the kid has the "it" factor...the first throw after the half in last night's Texas Bowl game was a thing of beauty. He throws into tight windows and at times is careless with the ball which is why his accuracy percentage is 58% but throwing 41 TDs in the SEC ain't nothin' to sneeze at....he did not receive a 1st/2nd round grade from the Draft Advisory Board, but Mahomes was given a 2nd round grande and we know what happened there....so, it's worth considering if he declares.

I don't get how DD can have any supporters that want to back him and support his "inside information".  That part baffles me. 

Just now, Ga boy said:

First time I've opened this posting.  Don't feel like reading 138 pages to get up to speed.  Can someone give me 2 or 3 bullets of summary.  Is DD worth my time?  If he has good inside intel, I got a couple of million that I need to do something with.

DD keeps talking big.  people ask legit questions about it and everything is connect the dots. Oh if he perceives you being mean, he won't talk to you and he'll call you a hater.  Nothing DD has said is anything that hasn't been discussed repeatedly on this board, but he still takes credit. Like he predicted a couple of moves made before he even joined the board.

• Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The more the merrier.  

Someone wanted this thread reopened and now it is. 

I don’t want to be rude but don’t read it if it bothers you.  

FWI I get many comments from my gang to keep up the good work.

Who am I to disappoint them?

You apparently haven’t followed this thread thoroughly. 

If you had you would have read that I said the very same thing over 100 pages back.   

What have I posted that isn’t as practical as DD’s speculation? 

Doesn't bother me. Just an observation. I don't care if you are rude.

Seems like it bothers you. That is all.

I think this thread is a hoot.

1 minute ago, Ga boy said:

First time I've opened this posting.  Don't feel like reading 138 pages to get up to speed.  Can someone give me 2 or 3 bullets of summary.  Is DD worth my time?  If he has good inside intel, I got a couple of million that I need to do something with.

If you want to read  vague speculation from a guy who claims to be a millionaire and has inside info have at it. 

Take everything with a grain of salt and you should be ok. 

4 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

I don't get how DD can have any supporters that want to back him and support his "inside information".  That part baffles me. 

Speaking only for myself, it's not that I support him or that I don't....I continue to simply think that if it isn't "inside information" it's at least worth debating the "what ifs" because this board is for fans to discuss their opinions and somewhat their knowledge...if he is legit (which I agree is doubtful) then time will prove it and there's no need to get all bothered by it or even to be disparaging....time bares all things. So, it is what it is...good way to discuss possibilities for the Bills and their fans. 

Edited by BigBuff423
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MarkAF43 said:

I don't get that part either. Speculation is speculation. It's fun to think about but that's about it. Might as well start a thread that's about which company is going to pour the concrete for the new stadium. It has just as much importance.

1 minute ago, BigBuff423 said:

Speaking only for myself, it's not that I support him or that I don't....I continue to simply think that if it isn't "inside information" it's at least worth debating the "what ifs" because this board is for fans to discuss their opinions and somewhat their knowledge...if he is legit (which I agree is doubtful) then time will prove it and there's no need to get all bothered by it or even to be disparaging....time bears all things. So, it is what it is...good way to discuss possibilities for the Bills and their fans. 

And that part I don't disagree with, the debating the what if's is one thing, but it's everything about the way he presents himself, then runs and hides, then comes back and oh did you hear? or oh meet me in the bar and say it to my face, blah blah, I've got insider info, we've hacked their email cause they fired my friend, grow up. If you have an in, just say what you can and be done with it. This attention seeking nonsense is old and pretty pathetic.

1 minute ago, Shotgunner said:

Doesn't bother me. Just an observation. I don't care if you are rude.

Seems like it bothers you. That is all.

I think this thread is a hoot.

So why do you care so much? 

I think you protest too much.  

I can be as much of an attention whore as DD.  Is that so wrong? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

If you want to read  vague speculation from a guy who claims to be a millionaire and has inside info have at it. 

Take everything with a grain of salt and you should be ok. 

Sounds like my kind of BSer.  Anyone in Dunkirk know where I can find this guy??  I'd like to buy him a cup of coffee.  Sounds like he has some ideas for what I can do with a couple of million.

35 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

I don't understand the obsession or addiction to how the non-billievers react to DD's posts. It's ok for DD to post the garbage he wants because you like it but it's not ok for the non-billievers to react to it. The non-billievers are "Obsessed" or "Addicted" yet the billievers come here and eat it up and defend him while at the same time lash out at the non-billievers. Whose the obsessed and addicted posters here?

Not what I said...

It's like religion, both believers and non believers are equally as crazy because there is no proof.

Shadybillsfan is who I said is obsessed, and whether it's the case or not, he has probably posted more than don in this thread.

Don't mix me up with believers, I doubt there is merit to these sources and info, but I don't know why like don gets treated like he just punched somebody.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

And that part I don't disagree with, the debating the what if's is one thing, but it's everything about the way he presents himself, then runs and hides, then comes back and oh did you hear? or oh meet me in the bar and say it to my face, blah blah, I've got insider info, we've hacked their email cause they fired my friend, grow up. If you have an in, just say what you can and be done with it. This attention seeking nonsense is old and pretty pathetic.

And to that, I also agree....he (as we all should) should just handle himself like an adult and let his information stand alone...he has to know that if you're going to put this info out there, it will be challenged. You have to rise above it, acknowledge those who have a reasoned and intelligent response and ignore those who use juvenile tactics to try and discredit you or simply use vulgarities and insults to cover their own inability to have such reasoned arguments.

So, how he's handling it, I don't agree with....but, I think every one of us could also just let it be...debate his "information" as to why you don't believe him - and there are several that have done that well, the usual players that kept their head calm and gave facts or persuasive arguments and then there's others who use the aforementioned responses...those aren't productive either. 

Edited by BigBuff423

17 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

And entertaining.  I am but a cog in the wheel keeping it turning. 

You can not reach Moscow by flying north. Santas workshop has a strick No Fly Zone. 

Really? Then how do you explain the Grinch launching off mountain peaks and cliffs like a North Korean missile with no navigation sense?

PS: keep feeding use Dunkirk Don.......I love the info and controversy it stirs up....lol

Edited by cba fan

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Idk why I care. I probably don't. I have been accused of being confrontational.

And, no. Nothing wrong with that. Whore it up, bro. That's what the internet is for, right?

3 minutes ago, Shotgunner said:

Not what I said...

It's like religion, both believers and non believers are equally as crazy because there is no proof.

Shadybillsfan is who I said is obsessed, and whether it's the case or not, he has probably posted more than don in this thread.

Don't mix me up with believers, I doubt there is merit to these sources and info, but I don't know why like don gets treated like he just punched somebody.

Because if he keeps talking about how we are getting paid to post here eventually we are going to have to pay taxes. Connect the dots.

2 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

And to that, I also agree....he (as we all should) should just handle himself like an adult and let his information stand alone...he has to know that if you're going to put this info out there, it will be challenged. You have to rise above it, acknowledge those who have a reasoned and intelligent response and ignore those who use juvenile tactics to try and discredit you or simply use vulgarities and insults to cover their own inability to have such reasoned arguments.

So, how he's handling it, I don't agree with....but, I think every one of us could also just let it be...debate his "information" as to why you don't believe him - and there are several that have done that well, the usual players that kept their head calm and gave facts or persuasive arguments and then there's others who use the aforementioned responses...those aren't productive either. 

Yeah and the problem is that some of us have wanted to debate his information, but the second we do, we're a hater and he's done talking to us. I'd love an intelligent (ish) discussion about some of the stuff he posts, but he won't do it, when confronted he starts deleting posts and shutting down and ignoring legit questions.  I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt in the beginning but when I started asking him questions, he got mad and refused to answer, and that's what I can't stand, whether it's a message board or real life, lets talk, lets discuss this. Don't run.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Shotgunner said:

Not what I said...

6 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

If I can steal what MarkAF43 said...this is why he gets treated the way he does. If Don had posted information or even his own opinions and invited others to share their opinions this thread would have gone a different way but that's not what he did. He sought attention and attention is what he got. Just not the kind he was hoping for.

Yeah and the problem is that some of us have wanted to debate his information, but the second we do, we're a hater and he's done talking to us. I'd love an intelligent (ish) discussion about some of the stuff he posts, but he won't do it, when confronted he starts deleting posts and shutting down and ignoring legit questions.  I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt in the beginning but when I started asking him questions, he got mad and refused to answer, and that's what I can't stand, whether it's a message board or real life, lets talk, lets discuss this. Don't run.

I think the fella is amusing.  Rational argumentation is asking for too much.

Fair point...and, agreed.

15 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Yes it is....when we joined your merry band you promised it would be about us ;) 

Now its me,me,me you diva ;)