More from obd

I guess I just want to know if anywhere in this thread did anyone "connect the dots" on the stadium crap he originally posted? He keeps saying he provided useful information, but everything I read throughout still suggests there was nothing useful at all...

Also, he said he got his source fired, but then got new information from that source about Kirk Cousins? How does that make sense?

This thread was a source of

entertainment, but not anymore. DD has yet to provide any real info. Now he's getting defensive and wants to start attacking people political affiliation. Relevance. It's embarrassing.

I chose to take his info with a grain of salt. Never said anything disparaging, but this thread needs to die, for good. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BigDingus said:

I guess I just want to know if anywhere in this thread did anyone "connect the dots" on the stadium crap he originally posted? He keeps saying he provided useful information, but everything I read throughout still suggests there was nothing useful at all...

Also, he said he got his source fired, but then got new information from that source about Kirk Cousins? How does that make sense?

They are stealing hacked emails, but said the bills already know and are investigating but apparently are still using the same email system that keeps getting hacked. 

Basically he is making stuff up being extremely vague covering all bases and when he hits a couple, claims how great he is. He also takes credit for moves he didnt predict : glenn to ir, dareus and benjamin trade. Now he is pouting cause everyone is calling him out on it and his little charade is over

Edited by Pbomb

I think his “source”is the fellow Dunkirk guy that got fired by the Bills who has been POd since.   When I questioned what great things that guy had done no response.   Just like his other no response to questions about what he meant about QB and OC changes.   Oh well now he’s moving political and insulting  expected by a guy Named Dunkirk Don

11 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Why do you think people that don’t believe continue to follow the thread.  It makes zero sense to me.  I say we and connect the dots because I know they hate it but they take the bait each time.  I started this with a simple post on stadium information that I thought people would find useful.  Never thought it would bring out such contempt.  I get valuable information that I thought people would enjoy but at every turn, I get hammered. In all their responses, not one intelligent football response...   

A couple od things here.

1) what useful information on the stadium did you post?  You deleted some of your more outlandish claims on the stadium after some time.

2) is any of the information that you post actually valuable ? 

3) how can you expect an intelligent football response when you yourself do not respond directly to posts asking for reasonable clarifications

As my source mentioned a few weeks back, the Bills wanted to pursue a trade with Washington for Kirk Cousins. They wanted our two first this year, our second and our first and second next year.  We could not get the skins off this so we have decided to move on from trying to obtain Cousins.  Our focus now will turn to signing Case Keeum if the Vikings do not sign him.  We have so many holes to fill and we would prefer to keep our draft picks.   There are too many teams in front of us in the draft that need quarterbacks that it would take a king’s ransom to obtain.  One possibility that continues to simmer in the background is the potential trade for Alex Smith.  We think if they can swing a trade for Smith, they will. They would prefer going into the draft with having their quarterback situation solved.  The package may include Hughes if he refuses to take a pay cut.

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

As my source mentioned a few weeks back, the Bills wanted to pursue a trade with Washington for Kirk Cousins. They wanted our two first this year, our second and our first and second next year.  We could not get the skins off this so we have decided to move on from trying to obtain Cousins.  Our focus now will turn to signing Case Keeum if the Vikings do not sign him.  We have so many holes to fill and we would prefer to keep our draft picks.   There are too many teams in front of us in the draft that need quarterbacks that it would take a king’s ransom to obtain.  One possibility that continues to simmer in the background is the potential trade for Alex Smith.  We think if they can swing a trade for Smith, they will. They would prefer going into the draft with having their quarterback situation solved.  The package may include Hughes if he refuses to take a pay cut.

Well, all that sounds plausible. And for the record, I would be happy with Keenum at QB, with a developmental guy drafted.

5 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

You are way off base.   And like I said I know what is going on.  

Bills Never had any contact with Washington.  

As of Christmas Day. 

Edited by mead107
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Cruiserplayer said:

Is it possible to reshutdown a thread? If not is reshutdown really a word? Is Dunkirk Don the guy who continually said “you wouldn’t say that to my face if you saw me?” Same arrogance different handle. 30 pages of entertainment 80 pages of WTF!

Here's an idea to all you naysayers. Stop reading the thread! The rest of us are having fun. Why do you and the Shady gang feel the need to control conversation on the board? Just don't read it. Think about how much less stress you'll have. Just go about and read all the other threads and complain about them. As for me, I like a little science fiction in my sports reading!

Edited by Green Lightning
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, mead107 said:

I think it should be pinned.  

Also I know where the stadium is going. I have a friend that is close  with Terry. Lives up near his place in the Adirondacks. Watches over his place up there.  

Welcome to the insiders club Beer drinking dude!

17 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

Here's an idea to all you naysayers. Stop reading the thread! The rest of us are having fun. Why do you and the Shady gang feel the need to control conversation on the board? Just don't read it. Think about how much less stress you'll have. Just go about and read all the other threads and complain about them. As for me, I like a little science fiction in my sports reading!

Thank you. The public outrage opened the thread back up not letting the small minority ruin it for us. I will pledge my posts will only be football oriented focused on bringing accurate information to this thread.  

Hoping to to get some more stadium details this week.  Go bills. It is nice to have a meaningful football game in the 17th week. 

17 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

Here's an idea to all you naysayers. Stop reading the thread! The rest of us are having fun.

The way that I look at it is this: You can't really tell whether DD has a source or not, and even if you could, the information he is providing is pretty much speculation and of no real value. Unless you are an investor, or into real estate, the stadium is going to be built where its built, so it doesn't really matter whether you know now, or whether you find out when its announced through official channels.

DD could very well be slinging **** at the wall to see what sticks, and the rest of the board is picking up what doesn't stick and throwing it right back at him. This seems like the fair thing to do, and does provide some entertainment.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, mead107 said:

I think it should be pinned.  

Also I know where the stadium is going. I have a friend that is close  with Terry. Lives up near his place in the Adirondacks. Watches over his place up there.  

Is the Pegula's place near where Mariano Rivera used to have a place in the Adirondacks? If so, I have a good idea about the area. I camped up there for a couple weeks this past summer and was given the 50 cent tour by some locals we became friends with. I know other sports people and wealthy people have places near where we were but I wasn't aware that the Pegula's had a place in ADK

Edited by RobH063

37 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

You like Sci Fi we like humor ;)

Espn is a few days late again.   Their article on Gaines is what we discussed last week.  Like we said, he is going to be a highly sought after free agent but McDermott doesn’t like him because he is so fragile.  He needs to have db that are big and good tacklers.  We will make an offer but we will not go all in on him. I think my source made that clear last week.

Edited by Dunkirk Don