More from obd

I’m surprised he hasn’t said we would see Joe Webbs package in Miami.  

It is a very important game.  

3 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

Yes.  Webb was supposed to show us his package in the Miami game.    But he didn't because the NFL is family friendly. 

Are you arguing with yourself again? :D

I must be.   LOL I quoted the wrong post.   Duce for the message 

3 minutes ago, ducej11 said:

Sorry, didn't realize it gave negative marks.

That’s ok.  You said you were newish 

You can change it. 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Joe Webbs package was supposed to be seen in both the Miami game and the NE game 

2 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

Yes.  Webb was supposed to show us his package in the Miami game.    But he didn't because the NFL is family friendly. 

Are you arguing with yourself again? :D

if Joe has a webbed package, he should try this:

Image result for fresh balls

• Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I’m surprised he hasn’t said we would see Joe Webbs package in Miami.  

Give him time. It's only Wednesday. He's sifting through hundreds of pages of emails from his source and tons of PM's. The guy needs an assistant.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:
6 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Give him time. It's only Wednesday. He's sifting through hundreds of pages of emails from his source and tons of PM's. The guy needs an assistant.

He has a whole staff---constantly referring to "we".

LOL I stand corrected.

37 minutes ago, ducej11 said:

I won a championship in professional football (not the NFL) as the head of player personnel and we had contingency plans for everything when building the roster. I am glad to hear the Bills are starting to think that way.

Welcome, to the board. Your 7 posts since joining on Christmas day have been vetted. So no need to be vague about your 

sources or even the team you won a championship on. There are some people to watch out for though. 

In particular the Shady gang. They kind of run things around here. But other than them everyone here are believers in

Dunkirk Don. Thanks for the well thought out post and some of your background. I am glad that a championship caliber

head of player personnel has chimed in. To verify our sources source. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Best Player Available said:

Welcome, to the board. Your 7 posts since joining on Christmas day have been vetted. So no need to be vague about your 

sources or even the team you won a championship on. There are some people to watch out for though. 

In particular the Shady gang. They kind of run things around here. But other than them everyone here are believers in

Dunkirk Don. Thanks for the well thought out post and some of your background. I am glad that a championship caliber

head of player personnel has chimed in. To verify our sources source. 

A devotee to Dunkirk Don I see. 

You do know (*^*&%^$^#Don started that right?   

I love how I run things here!!!

BTW.  Don stood me up.  

He was supposed to contact me on his way to Fredrick MD for a drink.  

I feel so rejected ? 

29 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Didn't he say Joe Webb was going to do something in the pats game?

Why yes he did. It's the "Peter Parker tight Spider Webb trap"

Now Some of us got a PM thet when Webb is sitting on his hands on the bench, that is the signal it is coming.

Watch for this on Sunday. 

Don posted some of this on page 102

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

That’s ok.  You said you were newish 

You can change it. 

I didn’t think it was negative, just not positive, but whatever. Now, on my college hoops board...... you CAN get negative rep points. They show as red dots in a bar as opposed to green. People who get known as Mr Red Dot don’t usually last very long. 

Edited by Augie

1 minute ago, Augie said:

I didn’t think it was negative, just not positive, but whatever. Now, on my college hoops board...... you CAN get negative rep points. They show as red dots in a bar as opposed to green. People who get known as Mr Red Dot don’t usually last very long. 

Dat's RAYSIS man!

2 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Things are going to get crazy during the draft.

I’m excited to get a deeper look into “the process” in FA and the draft, that’s for sure. Given all those pick and cap options, this is the most interesting off-season coming up in years. Critical months ahead! 

Edited by Augie

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Not sure if u or shady are my favorites u guys are so easy to provoke I think u are because you usually bold my responses and put them in red. How hilarious I just have to say we or connect the dots and let the fun begin 

We are connecting the dots 3 2 1 let the hate begin lol

Clearly you can't keep things straight. I haven't put anything you've said in red. And it's adorable you think you provoke me. I did what I said. I reported your nonsense to the Bills and they're curious to learn more. I stand by my word.