More from obd

38 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Yeah I wouldn't expect him to replicate his stats from this year. I also don't think Dennison is the right OC, he hasn't shown an ability to get the best out of his players. I hope DD's earlier info about the Bills pursuing Mike Sullivan for OC is correct. He coached Eli Manning during his best years including the Super Bowl so I think he could maximize what Keenum can do.

Many better options available.  At no point with the Giants was Sullivan anything more than 3rd/4th voice in the offensive chain of command.  And he completely flamed out in his prior shot at the job. 

We have a HC with a defensive background.  I think he's filled out the defensive coaching staff with solid hires.  But offense is a mixed bag.  I like McGeoghan and Boras as position coaches.  Juan Castillo - well respected, I just don't see the recent success.  David Culley - well respected, never been a QB coach before.  Rick Dennison - never called plays before and I think it has showed.  I don't know if they need a complete overhaul.  Bringing someone who is leader/more experienced could do wonders IMO.

If they move on from Dennison, I still want them to continue with the Kubiak/Shanahan offensive system as their base offense, which I think they will do.

My targets for OC in order:

1. Bill Musgrave

2. Mike McCoy

3. Jeremy Bates

That said, with the expected release of Taylor, we will go into the offseason with just one QB on the roster: Peterman.  Not sure guys are going to line up to come here, although I think a blank slate might be more enticing than having Taylor here.

1 minute ago, BrooklynBills said:

Many better options available.  At no point with the Giants was Sullivan anything more than 3rd/4th voice in the offensive chain of command.  And he completely flamed out in his prior shot at the job. 

We have a HC with a defensive background.  I think he's filled out the defensive coaching staff with solid hires.  But offense is a mixed bag.  I like McGeoghan and Boras as position coaches.  Juan Castillo - well respected, I just don't see the recent success.  David Culley - well respected, never been a QB coach before.  Rick Dennison - never called plays before and I think it has showed.  I don't know if they need a complete overhaul.  Bringing someone who is leader/more experienced could do wonders IMO.

If they move on from Dennison, I still want them to continue with the Kubiak/Shanahan offensive system as their base offense, which I think they will do.

1. Bill Musgrave

2. Mike McCoy

3. Jeremy Bates

That said, with the expected release of Taylor, we will go into the offseason with just one QB on the roster: Peterman.  Not sure guys are going to line up to come here, although I think a blank slate might be more enticing than having Taylor here.

$$$$.   My source, which is me just being logical, says they will trade picks if they see a guy they label as a can't miss type.  And if not that then Cousins.   His personality and style fit with McD and they'll spend the $$.  

Probably Cousins.

26 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Who are our top six free agent targets? Please post. I would be interested to compare your guesses against our information   At the movies. Star wars

I have a life.  Will pass on would we are trying to sign long term tomorrow 

You texting while watching Star Wars proves yet again what an idiot you are. 

2 minutes ago, BrooklynBills said:

1. Bill Musgrave

2. Mike McCoy

3. Jeremy Bates

I don't want Rico fired or think he needs to be.

It's not his fault the QB stinks.

You could have Pat Shurmur here calling plays and this offense would still stink.

25 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Who are our top six free agent targets? Please post. I would be interested to compare your guesses against our information   At the movies. Star wars

I have a life.  Will pass on would we are trying to sign long term tomorrow 

I'll bite:

1. Star Lotueili

2. Kenny Vaccaro

3. Trey Burton

4. Kyle Fuller

5. Derek Anderson

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BrooklynBills said:

I'll bite:

1. Star Lotueili

2. Kenny Vaccaro

3. Trey Burton

4. Kyle Fuller

5. Derek Anderson

I think Lotueili is the #1 target for them this offseason.

He's a beast and would help out this run defense a ton...

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

$$$$.   My source, which is me just being logical, says they will trade picks if they see a guy they label as a can't miss type.  And if not that then Cousins.   His personality and style fit with McD and they'll spend the $$.  

Probably Cousins.

....sure hope not.....and I can't see any way in hell this gang forks over a king's ransom of picks this year AND next along with $30+ mil/yr for Cousins and mediocrity......this would rival Ditka's Entire Draft For Ricky, Vikes' Ransom For Herschel, Boy Danny Snyder's Booty for RG II1/8.....ALL of that draft capital as well as a HUGE chunk of FA cap dollars with a ton of holes to fill should equate to some immediate OBD firings.....good Lord..........

13 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

Don, is there any buzz on Okamataz Buckshank or Sagitariutt Jefferspin?

The y are both Ducks. 

Lot of people think Jefferspin has the size and speed at linebacker to cover Gronk? 

8 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Olaf Fub is also a great target.   

You guys don't know what you're talking about. Everyone knows D'Jasper Probincrux III would be a much better pickup than those other guys.