More from obd

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Curious minds want to know.  

Domes are louder are they not? 

More fans would attend cold games in December and hopefully January.  

Do they have natural grass in domes? I’m pretty sure “someone“ said the Bills will go from turf to grass again.   

They will be going to grass next year.  I do not know about the surface of a new stadium.

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

The only people that want it closed is you.  I don’t know why it bothers you so much.  So what do you guys think about the retractionable dome with natural grass 

I gave you a paragraph on all the specifics. Seating, rv Park, etc. do you want the diagram. How much more specific can I be

Specifics? You literally ignored every single part of the questions I asked you. You didn't touch on any of it. 

Thanks clueless 

I had asked why an insult fest was allowed to be reopened. 

Prior to that I also said that this thread was pure gold.  

I guess you chose to ignore that one as you have many reasonable and rational requests form verifiable information.   Which in all honesty you cannot supply.  

9 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I am just telling you what has been told to me. I know my investment banker friend would not be dumping serious coin into a rumor. Mine is a small but significant for me.  At the end of January you will get the location   Trust me you will say it makes sense

So...you're either foll of ****, or admitting to insider trading?

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

The only people that want it closed is you.  I don’t know why it bothers you so much.  So what do you guys think about the retractionable dome with natural grass 

I gave you a paragraph on all the specifics. Seating, rv Park, etc. do you want the diagram. How much more specific can I be

I like the idea for the new stadium...as long as there is plenty of space to tailgate I’m good...the retractable roof is icing on the cake

Did you guys ever think that maybe Dunkirk Don is someone from the Pegula family?  Just playing around with all of us, but also using us as Guinea pigs, seeing what we think about big issues (stadium, QB, coaches, etc.)  Kim and Terry do have 5 children (Jessica, Kelly, Matthew, Michael, Laura).  If I was owner of the Bills, I bet at least one of my kids would be doing the same.  A lot of the Dunkirk location stuff can easily be found on Google.  Just a thought, and maybe we shouldn't be so quick to push him/her away.

2 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Did you guys ever think that maybe Dunkirk Don is someone from the Pegula family?  Just playing around with all of us, but also using us as Guinea pigs, seeing what we think about big issues (stadium, QB, coaches, etc.)  Kim and Terry do have 5 children (Jessica, Kelly, Matthew, Michael, Laura).  If I was owner of the Bills, I bet at least one of my kids would be doing the same.  A lot of the Dunkirk location stuff can easily be found on Google.  Just a thought, and maybe we shouldn't be so quick to push him/her away.

No, I don’t.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

Specifics? You literally ignored every single part of the questions I asked you. You didn't touch on any of it. 

I would have told the location but from day one you and others have called me a fraud despite everything I have posted has come out true so blame yourself why this site does not have the location.  Enough said.  We are working on the negotiation news now. Be civil.  I have been civil to you. Let’s talkfootball go bills 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I would have told the location but from day one you and others have called me a fraud despite everything I have posted has come out true so blame yourself why this site does not have the location.  Enough said.  We are working on the negotiation news now. Be civil.  I have been civil to you. Let’s talkfootball go bills 

Oh pkease. Other people have asked and you haven't responded to them. This right here sums up why everyone thinks you're full of it and lying. 

I asked civil questions and once again you can't provide answers. 

12 minutes ago, PIZ said:

What are your thought on West from Kc 

15 minutes ago, PIZ said:

....could be Monos......don't think he was too thrilled about getting canned..........

15 minutes ago, PIZ said:

No, and I would wager $100,000 I'm right.

18 minutes ago, PIZ said:

As Russ Brandon I can confirm that is false.

DD is spewing venom as he is a snake oil salesman and loves the attention 

please continue to purchase season tickets and visit the Bills shop

Go Bills

sincerely,

Russ Brandon

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....could be Monos......don't think he was too thrilled about getting canned..........

That's the one guy I liked from Whaley's crew.  Before he was fired, he was being talked about for GM openings.  Not sure where he is now.

18 minutes ago, PIZ said:

I think there’s a better chance that teef is taller than 5’7”.