More from obd

3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Well i do know how it works and I explained it thoroughly.

you are just vague

of course the Bills can re work his deal... but beane explicitly said the panthers picking up the 5th year option WAS A KEY REASON they made the trade

beane says and I quote " we probably don't make the move if he's not under contract for next year"

Correct again.  We have him signed but want him long term.

If you had a choice between case keeum, Alex Smith, Sam Bradford,teddy, or cousins, who would you chose to be our next quarterback

7 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

The investment banker has been part of many of the deals

...insufficient and illogical answer...there is NOT an investment banker or group of investors on the planet that would erect a stadium complex without an iron clad, long term lease deal with the Bills for the stadium.....what the hell else would be your primary tenant, Sunday Flea Markets?......and what lending source(s) would even consider funding the deal without a primary tenant like the Bills?....NONE that I know and I know plenty.......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I said if the game was palyed today, he would not play.  If you are going to post, please make sure it is accurate 

Reading comprehension and truth telling seem to be one of your many weaknesses. If he was so bad he couldn't play on Wednesday he would not have practiced fully on Thursday and Friday. Common sense is so lacking

Hey...I think I saw them working on the Joe Webb plays today at practice.

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:
8 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

The investment banker has been part of many of the deals

...insufficient and illogical answer...there is NOT an investment banker or group of investors on the planet that would erect a stadium complex without an iron clad, long term lease deal with the Bills for the stadium.....what the hell else would be your primary tenant, Sunday Flea Markets?......and what lending source(s) would even consider funding the deal without a primary tenant like the Bills?.......

Don is self funding everything with his Millions

So Dimwit Don knows about the new stadium, his investment group knows about a new stadium, former players building a restaurant adjacent to the new stadium know about the location, but no one in the media knows anything about it, and has broken the story?  How do you explain this DumDum?

Just now, RobH063 said:

Don is self funding everything with his Millions

....better have BILLIONS.....prolly a non-issue right?.....makes perfect sense to build a 65,000+ seat stadium without the Bills as your primary tenant in an iron clad long term lease and putting a FOR RENT sign out front, right?......how much are you investing?............

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...insufficient and illogical answer...there is NOT an investment banker or group of investors on the planet that would erect a stadium complex without an iron clad, long term lease deal with the Bills for the stadium.....what the hell else would be your primary tenant, Sunday Flea Markets?......and what lending source(s) would even consider funding the deal without a primary tenant like the Bills?....NONE that I know and I know plenty.......

It is probably good, that you are not investing. when the market tanked in 2009, I bought more stock that year then ever before and people at work thought I was nuts.  You could not buy stock any lower, I made a killing.  I bought so much stock before the election, it was silly. I know the market. This is a great deal. But it isn’t for everyone. I do respect your opinion. You are grounded.  Don’t always agree with you but you have been fair. 

Just now, LabattBlue said:

So Dimwit Don knows about the new stadium, his investment group knows about a new stadium, former players building a restaurant adjacent to the new stadium know about the location, but no one in the media knows anything about it, and has broken the story?  How do you explain this DumDum?

Clearly an investment group, former bills players, bills org and government officials are notoriously good at keeping secrets.

Apparently the only leaker is DumbDumb.