More from obd

4 minutes ago, H2o said:

Understandable. I can see them trying to free up 4 or 5 more mill by doing that, if possible

We need cap space.  We got rid of dareus, look at the dead money.  Glenn is going too. Look at the dead money. People don’t understand it. That is why we want to rework deal. We want to keep him but if we go into next year without a deal it gets expensive.  If we cannot sign him our option is too franchise him but it would be in the 15million per year range.  We won’t do that for two reasons, we cannot afford him and he is not worth it. Does that make sense to you?

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

The soap that floats is Ivory you knucklehead but I have met the person who invented the 5 gallon plastic bucket. True story!

Rolling suitcase invented 1970 Patent granted in 1972

yeah LOL....everyone knows Dove soap does not float....it fly's.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

You are not going to insult me and get an answer.  That is not the way life works

Damn...I guess I’ll invest my millions elsewhere.  

In in the meantime, keep on side stepping stadium questions while you stare at Joe Webb’s package.  lol 

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I made a mistake but again you are missing the point a lot of inventions are done by accident. Post it

I was just joking that it was an easy mistake Dove for Ivory and making fun of the other guy.......

Edited by cba fan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

The ends justify the means

Even if releasing sensitive information that possibly changes how teams or players negotiate or plan draft strategy based on having inside information?  I think someone needs to grow the !@#$ up that the Bills didnt help a friend anymore.

16 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

It was an innocent post a few months back (I have been posting under a different name in the past and shared the dareus trade and Benjamin trade before they came out and I was hammered so bad)I left the board for awhile.  I changed my screen name I posted the stadium news.  I thought everyone would like to know that information I never knew how vile it would become.  Several people have suggested on my pm, the people,that attack me are employees of the site and do this to run people off. Not sure if this is true or not. I thought the leak would have been stopped by now. Who knows.  My source tells me stuff I post. It is all true and people get so mad I cannot believe it. They want me stop but they keep reading it. Doesn’t make sense. I just wouldn’t read. I will say most people have been very nice and respectful.    I am not telling anyone to believe it or not.  That is up to the reader until the well runs dry I will post.  I have a bunch of news that I don’t share because it would get people fired.   

we will know in February 

....dodging the fundamental issue of investment as I have asked leaves me HIGHLY suspect of your stadium talk credibility.....we are highly connected to MAJOR players in the Buffalo market, but I have no interest in asking them anything......you chose the plank and I'll sit back and watch you walk it instead.....

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....dodging the fundamental issue of investment as I have asked leaves me HIGHLY suspect of your stadium talk credibility.....we are highly connected to MAJOR players in the Buffalo market, but I have no interest in asking them anything......you chose the plank and I'll sit back and watch you walk it instead.....

Ask them. I guarantee they have bought land

30 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

You know what is interesting the next big invention is in your house open your mind.  Think about, the wheel was around from the beginning of time. The suit case was around since the 1400s. With all the travelers it was not until 1975,someone put a wheel on a suitcase.  Made millions,  a person burned his hand and the coffe sleve, someone burnt wheat and invented corn flakes, someone put too much oxygen in soap and dove soap was created.  The soap that floats. Sold millions. Use your mind for good not for bad. Go bills

28 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

The soap that floats is Ivory you knucklehead but I have met the person who invented the 5 gallon plastic bucket. True story!

Rolling suitcase invented 1970 Patent granted in 1972

28 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

That is 100% true. If it is not I will stop posting.

Correct. I am not perfect but you are missing the point, if you connect the dots, great things happen.

This series of posts is like a Smothers Brothers skit, and just as funny. I pop in to check the musings on this massive running thread from time to time, and it's for just this sort of thing. 

Oxygen, soap, Dove! 

It's Ivory, you knucklehead!

Correct!

Special kudos for this gem:  "Use your mind for good, not bad!". 

Thank you both.   

• Haha (+1) 2