More from obd

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

Leave me alone

"WAAAAAH!  I'm being bullied online!  Somebody make it stop!"  Uh...turn off the computer, maybe?  

Funny thing about "cyberbullying."  It requires the active participation of the bullied.  

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

U told me if I told you you wouldn’t share. Honor your word

Ummm what? You have never told me diddly squat. Now tell me how fruit loops were invented. I promise not to tell anyone.

Oh hell who am I kidding. If you told me anything in confidence I would be posting it so fast it would even make your head spin

Edited by RobH063

my Source is okay. So you know a general location. Get the exact location won’t come from me.  He knows I made an honest mistake.  He will continue to share but I cannot talk about the stadium anymore.  So that is off limits.  He did confirm with another source the bills will talk with Benjamin’s agent next week. If the bills lose, look for coaching changes soon after the season

Corn Flakes were created (by accident, of course) during a search for good, wholesome vegetarian food. William Kellogg and his brother, John Kellogg, are the masterminds behind one of the world’s most popular cold cereals.

In 1894, John was the chief medical officer of Battle Creek Sanitarium in Michigan, which was run based on Seventh-day Adventist health principles of a vegetarian diet. Will worked at the sanitarium as a bookkeeper and manager, but under the guidance of his brother, he became very interested in health and nutrition. He eventually helped John search for new, wholesome diets for patients. The two brothers were in search of an easily digestible bread substitute, which led them to boiling wheat to make dough. Go on line to read the rest.  You guys are so ridiculous 

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

Corn Flakes were created (by accident, of course) during a search for good, wholesome vegetarian food. William Kellogg and his brother, John Kellogg, are the masterminds behind one of the world’s most popular cold cereals.

In 1894, John was the chief medical officer of Battle Creek Sanitarium in Michigan, which was run based on Seventh-day Adventist health principles of a vegetarian diet. Will worked at the sanitarium as a bookkeeper and manager, but under the guidance of his brother, he became very interested in health and nutrition. He eventually helped John search for new, wholesome diets for patients. The two brothers were in search of an easily digestible bread substitute, which led them to boiling wheat to make dough. Go on line to read the rest.  You guys are so ridiculous 

Make some more fun when you don’t know the facts.  If you want I can find out about fruit loops as well

But it never turned into dough. They let the wheat boil for far too long. When Will rolled out the wheat, it separated into large, flat flakes. After baking and tasting, the brothers decided it was a delicious, healthy snack worthy of their patients. “Granose” flakes received rave reviews and patients pleaded for more after they left the sanitarium.

Edited by Dunkirk Don

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Make some more fun when you don’t know the facts.  If you want I can find out about fruit loops as well

KEEP THE DISCUSSION ABOUT FOOTBALL!!!!

Who is laughing now want to get away

Just now, Patrick_Duffy said:

KEEP THE DISCUSSION ABOUT FOOTBALL!!!!

Agreed the truth hurts

Now that I have proved the site wrong again.  What do you think about Carlos Hyde?

I think Hyde would be a great addition.  We have to look at shady as short term the big question is do you trade him while he still has maximum value.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Yeah, except for that not being accidental, not being burned, and them not being made of wheat, you were the !@#$ing picture of accuracy.  :lol:

Edited by DC Tom
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

But it never turned into dough. They let the wheat boil for far too long. When Will rolled out the wheat, it separated into large, flat flakes. After baking and tasting, the brothers decided it was a delicious, healthy snack worthy of their patients. “Granose” flakes received rave reviews and patients pleaded for more after they left the sanitarium.

Like crickets now no more jokes

3 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Getting back to football.   I know this is obvious but this is significant to our future. Again, I know this is obvious but it is significant.  Following the season,  our number one priority is to sign Kelvin Benjamin to a long term contract.  I quote you, “it is essential we get this deal done”. We don’t want to pick up Fifth year option or have to franchise him.  We need his signature on a long term  deal to be able to implement our long term plan.  Again, I know this is obvious but I find it interesting how important getting him signed ASAP 

5th year option is already picked up