More from obd

7 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Agree. It won’t be done over night.  I think he is a weapon we need.  Is he a 12-15 million dollar a year guy no.  If we don’t sign him before the end of next year and he goes off with the right quarterback next year, he hits the lottery.  Big year in contract year.  Now we either overpay him in a long term deal or we franchise him.  At that point, I don’t think we can afford him. That is the logic behind why bean wants to act now

beane & McD over pay or franchise tag a WR ???....not happening

in fact, i'll go so far as to say he will not be on team at that $8.5 mil cap hit for 2018. he either signs a long term- team friendly deal or gets cut

Edited by papazoid

32 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

This is just brilliant, really.  "I proved myself the victor in the Great Wheat Flake Debate of 2017!"  Well...hey, congratulations buddy.  Your inside source will be very, very proud.  Now tell us who invented ketchup...

Captain Queeg: Ahh, but the strawberries that's... that's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic... that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox DID exist, and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled the Caine out of action. I, I, I know now they were only trying to protect some fellow officers...

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, papazoid said:

Dry cereal, if unopened, usually has a shelf life of 6 to 12 months before the quality begins to deteriorate.

That's much worse than canned chili. I have a large can of Hormel Chili circa 1995 in my possession. Purchased in Denver, it has travelled from there to Vail to Long Island to Vail and back with a few trips to Vermont along the way. Somewhere around 1999 we called the 800 number on the label and we were told that it would still be "tasty" for a few more years. 

I wonder what would be safer to eat, my pristine box of Flutie Flakes or the chili?