More from obd

1 hour ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Green Bay just signed Adams.  Reasonable contract though.  Sets the range for our negotiations with Benjamin 

Reasonable?:lol:

He's never even had 1,000 yards and he's getting $14M+ per year.

Benjamin is a nice player but he's not worth $14M.......he has a limited route tree and bad knees.........Adams can do a lot more on the field than KB but Benjamin's agent has an argument that he deserves Adams money plus on pedigree and graded on a curve of quality of QB play.

That contract seems like a problem for Buffalo if they are trying to extend KB.

4 minutes ago, PIZ said:

This is pretty good detective work ROONDOG.

Haven't gone all trough this thread not sure if it's been mentioned - there's only one Don in the Chautauqua Sports Hall of Fame 

3 hours ago, RobH063 said:

Breaking News!!!!!    Breaking News!!!!!

It has just been revealed that Rice Krispies are made of Rice. You heard it here first!

Yes, but they were invented when somebody accidentally fried barley.

2 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

But it never turned into dough. They let the wheat boil for far too long. When Will rolled out the wheat, it separated into large, flat flakes. After baking and tasting, the brothers decided it was a delicious, healthy snack worthy of their patients. “Granose” flakes

You keep quoting that...and it keeps being about something that is neither accidental, nor corn.

I'm betting if you keep repeating that, it will continue to be about something that is neither accidental, nor corn.  

13 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Haven't gone all trough this thread not sure if it's been mentioned - there's only one Don in the Chautauqua Sports Hall of Fame 

That Don went to Fredonia High School.

39 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

In principle I think most fans would agree that we need a veteran to backup and possibly/probably start the season. And more importantly the up-and-comer, new shiny toy to take us to the promised land.

I don't see Peterman as either, but it was only one game and maybe the coaching staff has high hopes for him.

Seems like a large contingent of the board is so fed up with TT that they can't stomach him as the caretaker for next year. I'd be fine with that if we grab someone in the draft and I think that's the best course of action right now. Maybe you could argue that a vet FA would be cheaper/better than TT, if so I'd like to know who that is.

I'm fine with the Bills keeping Peterman.

TT, well I have been sitting on the fence with him for 3 years.

I got to admit that recently I have climbed down on the "time for us to part ways" side.

IF they decided to keep him..................I just don't see a lot of upside.

I would rather have a vet that has a history of WCO that McDermott seems to want.

He will help the rookie and Peterman.

As to who fits that, it seems to me that it's way to early to know.

So much will be changing in the next 10 weeks.

1.  Playoffs/Draft Order/Players deciding on draft or returning to school.

2.  Head Coach/OC changes.

3.  Franchise/Transition Tags.

4.  QB Re-signings/Cuts

5.  Free Agency

6.  Trades both QB and Draft.

OBD has a lot of work to do and they need to do things in order.  I hope they do a good job.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

If he does I will dump everything that  I held back  I have the free agents the two backs and other things. U guys may have ruined a friendship

You posted it, if the friendship is over it's on you. Plus you can't be mad at guys for figuring out its in Letchworth.

"Do Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Help Control Masturbation? By Michael Ashworth, Ph.D.

People seem to have a lot of odd ideas about masturbation. And one of them comes from Kellogg, of Kellogg’s cereals.

In the early part of this century, John Harvey Kellogg gained a reputation both as a nutritionist and a sexual adviser. The foods that Kellogg created (including the now-famous corn flakes) were designed to promote health and decrease interest in sex."

https://psychcentral.com/lib/do-kelloggs-corn-flakes-help-control-masturbation/

Another strike against veganism.

Does this make sense to you?  For a team that has not made the playoffs for ever, it is hard to imagine we don’t have more cap space. Beane needs to take a step back and cut some fat

Why are you quoting yourself and being negative ?

• Haha (+1) 1

Before the draft, do you realize how many times we will change our mind.  We need to gain cap space period.  Dareus is gone but his hit is enormous. We cut or trade Glenn again huge dead money.  Kyle only comes back with team friendly deal, woods deal will be reworked, Hughes takes pay cut or he is gonna.  If we are going to get case, we need cap space thus the reworking of Benjamin   It is all right here

Kyle is not leaving and  Wood just signed a new deal, why would he redo it?

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

23 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Don Reinhoudt , Powerlifting world champion and World's Strongest Man?

I met him at the Chautauqua County Fair in Dunkirk in the early '80s, when I was a kid. Cool guy. My brother and I got a pic with him. He bent two pieces of rebar, which were duct taped together, into a horseshoe shaped 'U' using only his hands and the back of his neck. I still have that rebar to this day.

1 hour ago, ExWNYer said:

I met him at the Chautauqua County Fair in Dunkirk in the early '80s, when I was a kid. Cool guy. My brother and I got a pic with him. He bent two pieces of rebar, which were duct taped together, into a horseshoe shaped 'U' using only his hands and the back of his neck. I still have that rebar to this day.

Awesome, I would never give that away.

Don was the man, one of my inspirations as a young lifter and I'm still lifting today after all these years.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

People seem to have a lot of odd ideas about masturbation. And one of them comes from Kellogg, of Kellogg’s cereals.

In the early part of this century, John Harvey Kellogg gained a reputation both as a nutritionist and a sexual adviser. The foods that Kellogg created (including the now-famous corn flakes) were designed to promote health and decrease interest in sex."

The first and only known example of “celibacy sells.”  Shocked that Madison Avenue went the other direction... :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, ExWNYer said:
6 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Don Reinhoudt , Powerlifting world champion and World's Strongest Man?

Don is a great guy. I used to watch those World's Strongest Man contests, never thinking at the time I would meet him but I got to know him in the late 80's-Early 90's when he was the Director of the Chautauqua County Youth Bureau. He used to blow up those rubber enema bags until they burst. The kids loved it.

7 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:
  7 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I ate a lot of Corn Flakes in my teens. I'm thinking the answer is NO!

• Haha (+1) 1