More from obd

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Please do ASAP so we can get back to football have you figured out the exact location yet

16 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I hope you are happy now, my source is really mad.  Fine you got the general location but not the exact location. I cannot believe I did that.  Now no more questions on the stadium

15 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

my Source is okay. So you know a general location. Get the exact location won’t come from me.  He knows I made an honest mistake.  He will continue to share but I cannot talk about the stadium anymore.  So that is off limits.  He did confirm with another source the bills will talk with Benjamin’s agent next week. If the bills lose, look for coaching changes soon after the season

Exact location of what? You said you couldn't talk about the stadium anymore. Do you not remember any of these things you posted?

6 minutes ago, cba fan said:

Yes it is silly. Personally I never do it myself.

However this is exactly what pro franchises want. They want fans invested in the team over investment in players as players come and go.

Think about Packer fans who they have hundreds of thousands of owners as it is community owned. Is it OK for them to say "we" ??

If it is then it is also completely OK for any NFL franchise fans of teams who accept taxpayers money to use the "we" term. Local fans pay the taxes that go to the team therefore are defacto owners.

To rip on someone for saying "we" is beyond silly. Just because Don has a million posts and uses it a lot is not a factor.

You obviously don't read much of what Don posts or you choose to interpret what he says differently than 99%of the people that have contributed in this thread but ok, I'm fine with that. Can you call me a doctor because you burned me real bad!

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Please do ASAP so we can get back to football have you figured out the exact location yet

32 more days until Dunkirk don can step away from this posting.  It will be a long month though oh well, time to shovel

Dude, please stop with the douchebaggery. If you haven't realized this yet, it is the main reason people on this board kill you. That and the fact you really have no "source", but are still holding on until your last breath like an 8 year old does their belief in Santa Claus. That is until they catch their parents putting the gifts around the tree at 10 or 11. You have said you are going to delete your posts, go dark, leave, and now you act like you're being forced to stay until the end of January. It's ridiculous. I actually think you need whatever it is you feel you are getting from here. Like I said before, it's a mental issue. I could recommend a few therapists, but I don't know anyone around your way. Come to VA and we can get you the help you need. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

32 more days until Dunkirk don can step away from this posting.  It will be a long month though oh well, time to shovel

Ok.  I have read bits and pieces of this thread but have probably missed a lot.  Would you please summarize your prognostications for us out of towners?  This is a serious request and not snarky at all.

After your shoveling, of course.?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RobH063 said:

You obviously don't read much of what Don posts or you choose to interpret what he says differently than 99%of the people that have contributed in this thread but ok, I'm fine with that. Can you call me a doctor because you burned me real bad!

was not burning you.

Pointing out it is silly that a pro team who directs all there marketing branding efforts into getting fans to buy in as in "we" should not result in fans being ripped for going along. That is all.

No disrespect.

4 minutes ago, cba fan said:

was not burning you.

Pointing out it is silly that a pro team who directs all there marketing branding efforts into getting fans to buy in as in "we" should not result in fans being ripped for going along. That is all.

No disrespect.

No harm, no foul. I took the increased font size admonishing me for ripping on Don as a burn. Not a bad one either. You should have taken credit for it :lol:

But I did say I had no issue with fans using those words. My issue was with Don using those words in a different context.

Edited by RobH063
  • Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

32 until you go away forever? Last night you said you were done, and within 5 minutes you were posting again.  

LOL

36 minutes ago, Billsfansinceday1 said:

Ok.  I have read bits and pieces of this thread but have probably missed a lot.  Would you please summarize your prognostications for us out of towners?  This is a serious request and not snarky at all.

I correctly predicted the dareus, Benjamin trades, Glenn to ir, our interest in smith, the cousins deal, the peterman start injury update, Gaines not playing, stadium news,  Benjamin deal, our free agent list. Thanks for asking. And spider Webb trap which we will see sunday

Edited by Dunkirk Don

15 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I agree. That is why I said it was significant 

Facts about corn flakes

Look it up on how corn flakes were invented.  Look in mirror and say I do believe In Dunkirk don I do believe in Dunkirk don

Each. I collect things. I have mint condition look and life magazines when jfk was assassinted worth thousands.

I am amazed you guys make fun of me about how corn flakes were invented, I proved you wrong but yet you still keep going with bad jokes.  I hate being right all the time, I really do but I am trying to have an intelligent conversation on football

No can do amigo. I start chanting into the mirror next thing you know you're climbing out of my television like that creepy girl from The Ring.  

• Haha (+1) 1

You are joke that keeps on giving 

Off to a concert

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

No can do amigo. I start chanting into the mirror next thing you know you're climbing out of my television like that creepy girl from The Ring.  

Proven wrong again

39 minutes ago, Billsfansinceday1 said:

They cant stand it because everything I have posted has been corrected including corn flakes.. they had some fun until Dunkirk don proved them wrong and crickets. Very amusing but this is about football not cereal

Edited by Dunkirk Don

I correctly predicted the dareus, Benjamin trades, Glenn to ir, our interest in smith, the cousins deal, the peterman start injury update, Gaines not playing, stadium news,  Benjamin deal, our free agent list. Thanks for asking

Other than what you've said, we've herd nothing regarding a new stadium, so time will tell when it comes to that. As far as cousins, we've heard nothing about that either, which we won't until free agency if their is truth to it. Time will tell what comes to fruition  

I correctly predicted the dareus, Benjamin trades, Glenn to ir, our interest in smith, the cousins deal, the peterman start injury update, Gaines not playing, stadium news,  Benjamin deal, our free agent list. Thanks for asking

Would you be kind enough to link to one or your posts, any ONE, that predicted the Dareus/Benjamin trades before they occurred? Same with the Peterman start. Nobody predicted that before McD announced it before the SD game. 

I'll hang up and take my answer off line. 

• Like (+1) 1

Has DD made a definitive prediction that came true?  Not like they may or may not keep or sign a player that can be explianed away.  I mean actual they will do this, before outlets reported it?

I like the info here but it's hard for me to believe someone has inside knowledge whose grammar is so bad.  I'm not saying he is less credible, but the syntax and grammar make it that way for me.

1 hour ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Who makes you in charge of this site of what people can post or not post. You have problems with everyone with an opposing point of view if Shady has a problem with everyone, maybe Shady is the problem

glutton for punishment ?

way to many riddles and unconfirmed sources.....slow down

you need to ease into a positive cred rep....your tooting your own horn way too much...let it come to you

but hey, maybe that's your kind of fun.....there will be no shortage of takers

have a take, move on, eliminate the trivial back and forth 

I for one, am done with this thread