More from obd

It's going to be so crazy when free agency starts it will be a lot of fun to watch. Cousins is above average but in my opinion he isn't in the elite class. If they are going to overpay, it should be for an elite player. Cousins ain't that guy.

Edited by RobH063

14 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Back in the day, I saw so many concerts I still can't believe it. Back when tickets were $10, T-Shirts were $8. Going to the Aud, Superfests at Rich Stadium. Man those were the days and bring back great memories

Get off my grass!!!

$10 concerts was way back when for sure.  

Whats the ski resort south west ish of Dansville?   Swain? 

They had a Saturday night special 

$10 rental and lift ticket from 6 to 10 PM. 

Great once football was over.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Kirk holds all the cards for sure.  

He’s a talented lad and the skins did him no favored trading away 2 one thousand yard receivers.   

If Buffalo has interest in FA all I ask is to not overpay. 

All hell will break loose once it is legal to talk to players ans their agents.  

...so help me out here about Cousins.....do you see Beane & McD as riverboat gamblers or playing it close to the conservative vest?.....would they pull a Boy Danny Snyder move as in giving up a king's ransom for RG II 1/8?.....or Ditka for icky?...or.....Vikes for Herschel?........Don Juan is talking about surrendering virtually all high draft capital this year along with some for 2019 as well as $30 mil/yr for mediocrity......what the hell do we do about a few (COUGH) other holes?......seriously?...

24 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Intermission at the concert. Tell me one prediction that is wrong. I will save u the time none.  Just wait until Sunday and you will have another want to get away moment.  Apparently 135000 views people want to know what the don has to say. Huge and I mean huge news coming

I like culture 

Don you were spot on about Tyrod starting the rest of the season

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...so help me out here about Cousins.....do you see Beane & McD as riverboat gamblers or playing it close to the conservative vest?.....would they pull a Boy Danny Snyder move as in giving up a king's ransom for RG II 1/8?.....or Ditka for icky?...or.....Vikes for Herschel?........Don Juan is talking about surrendering virtually all high draft capital this year along with some for 2019 as well as $30 mil/yr for mediocrity......what the hell do we do about a few (COUGH) other holes?......seriously?...

Please no Cousins. Stay with the process.

4 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

It's going to be so crazy when free agency starts it will be a lot of fun to watch. Cousins is above average but in my opinion he isn't in the elite class. If they are going to overpay, it should be for an elite player. Cousins ain't that guy.

but he will get the money and the team he chooses.

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

What I would like to see won’t ever happen.  A manageable salary with incentives on a 5 year contract.  

Renegotiate after the second full season.  

Is he elite? Not IMO.  Is he better that TT he’ll yes. 

17 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Back in the day, I saw so many concerts I still can't believe it. Back when tickets were $10, T-Shirts were $8. Going to the Aud, Superfests at Rich Stadium. Man those were the days and bring back great memories

tickets were 8 and the openers were still bands like Aerosmith or Rush.
we packed up in some parents station wagon and went to either the Henrietta dome arena or the Rochester War Memorial nearly each weekend it seemed. Best of times !

35 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Intermission at the concert. Tell me one prediction that is wrong. I will save u the time none.  Just wait until Sunday and you will have another want to get away moment.  Apparently 135000 views people want to know what the don has to say. Huge and I mean huge news coming

I like culture 

All predictions are correct when they are made after the fact. 

I ask again, please link to any post of yours, just ONE, that predicted events BEFORE they occurred. 

8 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Only the stupid team bring a Franchise QB with piddling O line that will get him killed and traumatize and development.

Stupid teams like the Colts.

fill the damn wholes and depth as you search high and low for the elusive Franchise QB, then and only then do you mortgage the farm

6 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

...laughable isn't it?.....the TBD pundits say Deadskins are NOT Cousin's fault, citing his lousy supporting cast..........and then go on to say our WR's suck, after Shady our RB's suck, OL usually sucks, DL sucks, and the LB's may or may not suck depending on wind direction.....so it sounds to me Cousins would inherit a FAR superior supporting cast and should excel beyond expectations, right??............

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:
27 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

tickets were 8 and the openers were still bands like Aerosmith or Rush.
we packed up in some parents station wagon and went to either the Henrietta dome arena or the Rochester War Memorial nearly each weekend it seemed. Best of times !

I'll pick you up in an hour. I'll need $2 for gas. My parents LTD sucks that leaded gas up like crazy

11 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I mentioned upstream that getting Cousins would be a major play for Buffalo. But i feel this upcoming season is still part of rebuilding the foundation for long term.

Letus also hope Pegula can withstand the Fan base for at least 2 more seasons regardless.

12 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

What I would like to see won’t ever happen.  A manageable salary with incentives on a 5 year contract.  

Renegotiate after the second full season.  

Is he elite? Not IMO.  Is he better that TT he’ll yes. 

we can dream can't we ?

ps AND draft one