More from obd

1 hour ago, Ray Finkel said:

I back Don up 100% on grass field.  That will be fact not fiction.

More than anything else in this thread, I want this to be true.  I hate, HATE our current turf.  If there are stats for “most slips on crappy turf” the New Ralph Era Field probably leads the league!

All of this only makes me pine for the days of Buddy The Wonderdog - that canine had some legit sources. :beer:

3 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Charlotte Beach.
and i believe there is still a storefront at the very end of Lake Ave on the west side of the street.

Much has changed

I think Dunkirk do. Is pulling at straws now he wansnt living in Rochester during the sesquicentennial maybe he was during the centennial that would explain why he thinks walley willies is still in Dunkirk 

• Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Did Don admit to being mentally challenged in this post?

Right next to the Watkins Glen Racetrack. Cool. I go camping there

I go to the Track !

The East Rochester High School put in a very nice field and lighting just blocks away from St John Fisher.
be a great booster for the tiny town to play the games there.

parking might be an issue ...

1 minute ago, 3rdand12 said:
38 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Did Don admit to being mentally challenged in this post?

Right next to the Watkins Glen Racetrack. Cool. I go camping there

I go to the Track !

We've never been there for the Nascar race but have seen many locals racing. We love the Gorge too with the waterfalls and 800 steps. We're old now so we take the shuttle to the top and walk down the steps.

43 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

That makes the new stadium either in Rochester (NorthEast) or smack dab in the middle Letchworth State Park (Due East of Orchard Park)

I hope you are happy now, my source is really mad.  Fine you got the general location but not the exact location. I cannot believe I did that.  Now no more questions on the stadium

5 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

We've never been there for the Nascar race but have seen many locals racing. We love the Gorge too with the waterfalls and 800 steps. We're old now so we take the shuttle to the top and walk down the steps.

Finger Lakes in general are fine indeed
lotta steps for sure, even going down !

Go Bills 

Edited by 3rdand12
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I hope you are happy now, my source is really mad.  Fine you got the general location but not the exact location. I cannot believe I did that.  Now no more questions on the stadium

So it IS Letchworth! I knew it!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Well your source is giving you info and you are posting it on this thread as fast as you can.  How can he be mad did you not inform him your spilling the beans

Yeah a dome over let Haworth falls

5 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

If he's mad about that, then wait 'til he finds out what his corn flakes are made of...

• Haha (+1) 8

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

So it IS Letchworth! I knew it!

is this  Trump deal ?
 planting a stadium in the middle , or edge of a well recognised Natural Monument ?
what happened to the protection of a State Park ?

I am just fumigating on this

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:
8 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

If he's mad about that, then wait 'til he finds out what his corn flakes are made of...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

If he does I will dump everything then I held back  I have the free agents the two backs and other things. U guys may have ruined a friendship

Your the one who ruined  end the friendship you have been spewing crap,here all 150 pages

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

U guys may have ruined a friendship

Good.

Frankly, considering you're the !@#$ that's been posting inside info on the internet, and you'd be the one that ruined the friendship, and you're blaming others, you'd deserve it.

That is, of course, if any of this were actually true, and you weren't completely full of ****.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1