More from obd

2 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Guys, let’s call a truce, we are all the Bills, we want a new stadium,  Let focus what we have in common not the insults

Our rule is we must have two confirmation or I don’t post. LOL actually I have no source at all. 

Not everyone wants a new stadium. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...who is she?..........sound hot.........

A supposed friend of his wife

49 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Did you live in Rochester for the centennial.  Remember the song Rha rha, rha Rochester with the tall ships. My wife is from Greece off mt read, what is the name of the custard place. Chalet beach

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This series of posts is like a Smothers Brothers skit, and just as funny. I pop in to check the musings on this massive running thread from time to time, and it's for just this sort of thing. 

Oxygen, soap, Dove! 

It's Ivory, you knucklehead!

Correct!

Special kudos for this gem:  "Use your mind for good, not bad!". 

Thank you both.   

My pleasure leh-nerd and you had/have one hell of a band. Kudos to you!

• Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

You know what is interesting the next big invention is in your house open your mind.  Think about, the wheel was around from the beginning of time. The suit case was around since the 1400s. With all the travelers it was not until 1975,someone put a wheel on a suitcase.  Made millions,  a person burned his hand and the coffe sleve, someone burnt wheat and invented corn flakes, someone put too much oxygen in soap and dove soap was created.  The soap that floats. Sold millions. Use your mind for good not for bad. Go bills

I do, and believe me we are disappointed.  Remember this on February 1and I will tell you why

All the **** you've received about Ivory soap floating and not Dove, and no one's yet called you out on your claim that CORN flakes are made from WHEAT????  :lol:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

All the **** you've received about Ivory soap floating and not Dove, and no one's yet called you out on your claim that CORN flakes are made from WHEAT????  :lol:

What a catch DC Tom!

Dot's are NOT CONNECTING.   I for one am starting to lose faith in DD.

36 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

It was an innocent post a few months back (I have been posting under a different name in the past and shared the dareus trade and Benjamin trade before they came out

No, you didn't.

The board has a search function.  I looked.  You didn't.  

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I am from Dunkirk,  it will add an hour to my drive on game day.  The Ralph, it will always be the Ralph to,me is a great location so I am with you my friend. The key is getting Benjamin signed 

That narrows it down. if it adds an hour to his drive, the new stadium is an hour East New Era (give or take)

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Oh My God! I completely missed that HAHAHAHAHAHA. That 's funnier than anything else in that post!