More from obd

5 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

There is only one retractable roof stadium in the NFL with grass--University of Phoenix Stadium in Arizona... and they actually have a "floating" field Track that rolls outdoors in order to grow the grass outside.

That doesn't seem like an option in WNY.

It could be if the field rolls out into a green house. Not likely as greenhouse would need to be too tall, but if desired then that field could be used to practice on if needed depending on wear tolerance.

Edited by cba fan

2 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I am just telling you what has been told to me. I know my investment banker friend would not be dumping serious coin into a rumor. Mine is a small but significant for me.  At the end of January you will get the location   Trust me you will say it makes sense

How can and/or your investment banker friend be certain this is not a SCAM?

You would have to have other proof, or it would be very risky.

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

How can and/or your investment banker friend be certain this is not a SCAM?

You would have to have other proof, or it would be very risky.

Not worried at all.  The cool thing is once. The land is bought. , it is easy money. Our investment has an initial cost to build then no upkeep and brings in money everyday of the year.  It is brilliant. Chance are many people here will be a customer of ours

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Not worried at all.  The cool thing is once. The land is bought. , it is easy money. Our investment has an initial cost to build then no upkeep and brings in money everyday of the year.  It is brilliant. Chance are many people here will be a customer of ours

“There's one born every minute.”
-- P. T. Barnum

Edited by Bob&Doug

I love the fact the new field will natural turf.  Not sure if you heard our current stadium will be natural turf next year.  Getting us prepared to play on our new field. More and more dots are being connected

Just now, Bob&Doug said:

Okay.  Then a lot of prominent people will be losing money then

Dumpster Don does not have inside sources. It should be painfully obvious to anyone who has followed the thread from the beginning. All he had to do was say we are getting a new stadium, tell the location and details, and then come back here when it is announced and be treated like royalty. The vagueness of everything (connect the imaginary dots for example) and him running from questions is all the evidence I need that he is full of it. This thread is entertaining though I will give him that. 

24 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Mead is cool, he is wrong about cousins but has shared nothing of importance in years

No, that is not true.

Hey, I like your posts, Don, but that’s not cool man...mead is one of the coolest posters on this board and what people deem as important is subjective...if you are privy to certain info, there is no need to put others down to make yourself look better...just share your info, if you like, and let the chips fall where they may.

There was an old poster on BBMB called dolphinflavoredtuna.  People liked and respected him because he just shared his insider info and didn’t get bogged down in all the other drama.

9 minutes ago, cba fan said:

It could be if the field rolls out into a green house. Not likely as greenhouse would need to be too tall, but if desired then that field could be used to practice on if needed depending on wear tolerance.

Right next to the stadium will be the practice field , field house etc.  they are going to make it an experience year found for the fans. Family and kid friendly.  It is going to be a big deal 

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Hey, I like your posts, Don, but that’s not cool man...mead is one of the coolest posters on this board and what people deem as important is subjective...if you are privy to certain info, there is no need to put others down to make yourself look better...just share your info, if you like, and let the chips fall where they may.

There was an old poster on BBMB called dolphinflavoredtuna.  People liked and respected him because he just shared his insider info and didn’t get bogged down in all the other drama.

....ditto on Mead and Dolphin 'Crispy.........both are/were great.......'Tuna did have good info......

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I didn’t like that he said the cousins information was not true, it was.  But u are right sorry Meade, Dunkirk don was wrong. Please accept sincere apology

12 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

You really think your parking lot will have no upkeep and will bring in money every day?

Edited by Bob&Doug

6 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

The retractable roof allows for maximum viewing pleasure. My investment group is pumped with the news. It will increase the value of our investment since the building will be used year round. The multi-plex shopping entertainment environment is going to be great for the surrounding Greater Buffalo area.  It will bring money from Rochester and Canada into our local economy. Everyone wins.   The stadium will also feature the latest and greatest in technology.  Cannot even imagine what the technology will be in six years.  I know one feature will be wireless connection to the national feed of the game so you can actual be live at the game and listen to the commentary if you like.  My dad would also bring a radio to the game and listen to the commentary. For fantasy owners, can you imagine being able to have access to all that information too.  I wonder if new era will keep their naming rights.  I still refer to the current stadium as the Ralph 

Thanks

Dunkirk......if you can plant fan desires in OBD you should pine for 71 k stadium with the retractable roof you mentioned is latest Pegs/ODB want.(and expandable to 80k+ in case Super Bowl would be possible-I know long shot but can't win if you don't play) That area for expandability could come in very handy for the inevitable upgrades all stadiums usually add years down the road.

71k would be a lot louder than 65 and if 71 k is selling out in Indy it should do ok in Buffalo.

I think Bills will regret making it too small. There is an untapped spectator source that opens up when weather is bad and they will not go for outside stadium. I know I would go to many more games all season and bring group of family that would not otherwise go due to weather.  If I knew the weather is no factor except walking from car to stadium similar to walking from parking to the mall we would go a lot more.

Same thing with season tickets. If the buyers know they have a better late season market now due to no weather factor, they would be more inclined to buy seasons as they can more easily sell extras.

Brewers benefitted immensely from this when they built Miller Park.

Edited by cba fan

Getting back to football.   I know this is obvious but this is significant to our future. Again, I know this is obvious but it is significant.  Following the season,  our number one priority is to sign Kelvin Benjamin to a long term contract.  I quote you, “it is essential we get this deal done”. We don’t want to pick up Fifth year option or have to franchise him.  We need his signature on a long term  deal to be able to implement our long term plan.  Again, I know this is obvious but I find it interesting how important getting him signed ASAP 

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Guys, let’s call a truce, We Are ALL The Bills , we want a new stadium, we want a quarterback and we want to go to the playoffs.  Let focus what we have in common not the insults.

I cannot comfrm at this time the player we want to desperately sign to a long term deal at this time.  Our rule is we must have two confirmation or I don’t post.

how many people plan on buying season tickets at the new stadium.  Smaller seating capacity. I wonder if it ever gets like Green Bay where people will their tickets to their kids

That is correct

Well done DD!

I think you found next years Rally Cry!

Someone notify Brandon..........er................I mean 716!

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Right next to the stadium will be the practice field , field house etc.  they are going to make it an experience year found for the fans. Family and kid friendly.  It is going to be a big deal 

...so why wouldn't Pegula do this on his own?....he hardly needs investors....OR...if he is the lessee on a multi-year deal, he certainly isn't going to let you double dip by renting facility out beyond the football season without crediting his monthly lease expense for those dollars, right?.............

2 minutes ago, cba fan said:

Dunkirk......if you can plant fan desires in OBD you should pine for 71 k stadium with the retractable roof you mentioned is latest Pegs/ODB want.(and expandable to 80k+ in case Super Bowl would be possible-I know long shot but can't win if you don't play) That area for expandability could come in very handy for the inevitable upgrades all stadiums usually add years down the road.

71k would be a lot louder than 65 and if 71 k is selling out in Indy it should do ok in Buffalo.

I think Bills will regret making it too small. There is an untapped spectator source that opens up when weather is bad and they will not go for outside stadium. I know I would go to many more games all season and bring group of family that would not otherwise go if I knew the weather is no factor except walking from car to stadium similar to walking from parking to the mall.

Same thing with season tickets. if the buyers know they have a better late season market now due to no weather factor, they would be more inclined to buy seasons as they can more easily sell extras.

I think it is cost

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...so why wouldn't Pegula do this on his own?....he hardly needs investors....OR...if he is the lessee on a multi-year deal, he certainly isn't going to let you double dip by renting facility out beyond the football season without crediting his monthly lease expense for those dollars, right?.............

I don’t speak for terry. I am sure he doesn’t need investors.  He is not in our group.  I do know former bills have bought land to build new restaurant 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Getting back to football.   I know this is obvious but this is significant to our future. Again, I know this is obvious but it is significant.  Following the season,  our number one priority is to sign Kelvin Benjamin to a long term contract.  I quote you, “it is essential we get this deal done”. We don’t want to pick up Fifth year option or have to franchise him.  We need his signature on a long term  deal to be able to implement our long term plan.  Again, I know this is obvious but I find it interesting how important getting him signed ASAP 

I like the sound of this :thumbsup:

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Thank you (+1) 1