More from obd

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

My inside source says that there's a definite possibility that Tolbert might see some carries, too.  Maybe.  

I heard we might see his complete package ;) 

Just now, buffaloboyinATL said:

So I am still trying to figure out how I was duped into building a parking garage at an as of yet undisclosed stadium location, and how said parking garage will be unprofitable.  I am still quite confused and not sure where I am coming up with the money for this garage. :blink:

Start a go fund me page  ;) 

I will contribute $20.00

I want a space reserved for my Camaro with my name painted on the ground ;) 

• Like (+1) 1

You keep saying you predicted the Benjamin trade.  And it keeps not being true.

And "you'll see something special" is not predicting Williams will run for a TD.

And you can't claim " the new stadium will have grass" is an accurate prediction when doesn't exist yet.

Are you mentally disabled?  Tell me you're mentally disabled.  I'll buy that as an excuse.  

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I have been spot on with all my calls: Did Taylor start the last three games - check, did Peterman start against the chargers, check, did I say his head injury would keep him out, check, did I say Gaines would not play against NE - check, did call the Williams run - check, did I tell you the playing surface would be grass next year - check, did I call the Benjamin trade and contract negotiations, check.  Did I give you specifics on the stadium - check  these are all undisputable. 

Why waste your time here?  there is a really good thread. "Are we better off if Shady doesn't play?'"    and you call this thread ridiculous? Are we bette

r off if shady doesn't play.  I am sure new England has threads like are we better off if brady and gronk don't play.  And people are responding to the Shady post.  wow.  unbelievable. From Page one of this thread, you guys have never given me a chance but it all went out the window for you when Williams scored.  Then Shady, Mark, and Rob all said, we are not going to post anymore on this site. which was a lie.  they are all back.  They got mad because I was right and they lost face  so they took their ball and went home.

You want specifics, here they are: Until hey are proven wrong, please keep your childish comments to yourself.  I was going to explain everything on Thursday night after I signed my deal and yes you all helped me with my deal!!!!  You laughed first but I will laugh to the bank.

I bet you ae all there Thursday night and we will see who laughs then. 

Smith will be our next quarterback

Shady will play Sunday

West will be our second running back

we will trade Glenn to Seattle

We will trade Jerry to KC

We will move up in the draft and take our linebacker for our two number  ones

Kyle is coming back  the deal is done.  He will talk to his wife.

We will win sign Benjamin to a long-term contract

Gaines will not return

We will resign Thompson

We will cut preston  brown, alexander

We will draft the LOCK if he comes out in the third round

Mike Tice will be our offensive line coach next year.

taylor will be traded to the broncos.

Pin this an prove me wrong.  This is all insider information

Well now you've been found out.  This looks like a list of predictions, not a list of insider information.

You think all of these decisions have been written down somewhere at OBD and you claim to have seen it in writing?

NFL teams don't work that way.

15 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

You want specifics, here they are: Until hey are proven wrong, please keep your childish comments to yourself.  

Shady will play Sunday

Gaines will not return

We will resign Thompson

Well, that is damn specific, I'll give you that. 

Edited by buffaloboyinATL

16 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I have been spot on with all my calls: Did Taylor start the last three games - check, did Peterman start against the chargers, check, did I say his head injury would keep him out, check, did I say Gaines would not play against NE - check, did call the Williams run - check, did I tell you the playing surface would be grass next year - check, did I call the Benjamin trade and contract negotiations, check.  Did I give you specifics on the stadium - check  these are all undisputable. 

Why waste your time here?  there is a really good thread. "Are we better off if Shady doesn't play?'"    and you call this thread ridiculous? Are we bette

r off if shady doesn't play.  I am sure new England has threads like are we better off if brady and gronk don't play.  And people are responding to the Shady post.  wow.  unbelievable. From Page one of this thread, you guys have never given me a chance but it all went out the window for you when Williams scored.  Then Shady, Mark, and Rob all said, we are not going to post anymore on this site. which was a lie.  they are all back.  They got mad because I was right and they lost face  so they took their ball and went home.

You want specifics, here they are: Until hey are proven wrong, please keep your childish comments to yourself.  I was going to explain everything on Thursday night after I signed my deal and yes you all helped me with my deal!!!!  You laughed first but I will laugh to the bank.

Shady will play Sunday

Gaines will not return

We will resign Thompson

So, what's happening Thursday night?

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yep.  There was a guy named Bowman and I Prophet.  Same thing.  Would go between two different usernames and agree with each other.

Mods figured it out and then permabanned both of them.

Lol, that's what I thought you and Teef did when you first came over.  :P

5 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

You all want it closed, yet you keep posting in it, and bumping it to the top?

If it doesn't interest you any longer, don't open it.  I still find Dunkirk Donnie entertaining...compared to the same mundane threads day after day i.e Tyrod Sucks, Buffalo News Blows, blah blah blah

I'm not posting in this thread to bump it,  I'm posting in it to give my views on the idiocy of it all. Where else would I do that? He is making a mockery of the board. The attitude that it is fun to read from longtime and respected posters, like yourself,  is what makes it even worse. Honestly,  it makes me a little sick and I shy away from visiting the board as much because of this embarrassing thread. 

10 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yep.  There was a guy named Bowman and I Prophet.  Same thing.  Would go between two different usernames and agree with each other.

Mods figured it out and then permabanned both of them.

I remember thim too thim is them and him put together lol

3 hours ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

this is a great summary

Just in... with the shady news expect to see a new series of Webb carrying the ball.  We have to run the ball and we all know Tolbert is not the answer, please expect Webb to get some carries, just saying. 

Glenn being traded to seattle

Darues trade netted us a fifth round as my source predicted.

My friend works in security and he was telling me a story about a building he is I charge of. there is a maintenance room directly by the board room.  The problem is the vent system.  in the maintenance room you can hear everything from the board room.  Not good for business.  had to shut it down.  Has this ever happened to you?

39 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Shady will play Sunday

Gaines will not return

We will resign Thompson

Once again, two differing statements on Shady.  One says he'll play sunday, the other says we will see Webb's package.  

Oh and I checked about you stating grass field, and pretty sure Finkle is Einhorn guy posted telling you to check your sources and that it would be a grass field. 

3 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

This thread is officially closed

Why? Because you were outed as a former poster in the BBMB forum with the EXACT same shtick? Looking forward to your ban from these parts as well. I’m surprised you’ve been tolerated as long as you have. 

4 minutes ago, East TX Dan said:

Little DonChad deleted his all of his comments from Sunday predicting Gaines wouldn't start.... <_<

Maybe little DonChad is from the future. 

We have always been at war with Eurasia!

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

Once again, two differing statements on Shady.  One says he'll play sunday, the other says we will see Webb's package.  

Oh and I checked about you stating grass field, and pretty sure Finkle is Einhorn guy posted telling you to check your sources and that it would be a grass field. 

The Bills own additional picks in each of the first two rounds of the 2018 draft. They acquired the additional first-rounder from Kansas City in the trade to draft Mahomes. Why not send another pick back to the Chiefs for Smith?

"Alex would be a good fit," an insider from the AFC East said. "It's a West Coast zone-blocking system and Alex is mobile enough to run the naked. [Sean] McDermott could promise him a decent defense. Alex fits that bill

oops there it is.  appeared on ESPN    I told you about the potential trade two days before.  I predicted the most historical play in bills history

2 minutes ago, DRutka said:

You just said for the 50th time, you were done, yet you immediately post again. Get lost! 

This is my thread

21 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

Oh there it is.

he quoted me

bye

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad

7 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

The Bills own additional picks in each of the first two rounds of the 2018 draft. They acquired the additional first-rounder from Kansas City in the trade to draft Mahomes. Why not send another pick back to the Chiefs for Smith?

"Alex would be a good fit," an insider from the AFC East said. "It's a West Coast zone-blocking system and Alex is mobile enough to run the naked. [Sean] McDermott could promise him a decent defense. Alex fits that bill

oops there it is.  appeared on ESPN    I told you about the potential trade two days before.  I predicted the most historical play in bills history

This is my thread

he quoted me

bye

Actually false.  You again ignored the point you have been talking out of both sides of your mouth about Shady, and that you now stole a comment from ANOTHER poster and tried to claim it as yours. 

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

fact, n. something known to exist or to have happened.

"Mike Tice will be our offensive coordinator" is not a fact, because it has not happened.   IF it happens, THEN it will be a fact.

Are we allowed to use this as fact?

Don/Chad is an idiot. 

• Haha (+1) 1

NFL Draft Rumors by Erik Glako, just posted on obd

Vikings would like to resign Keenum, Bills will be interested if he hits FA.  We called this way last week.  Just hitting the news.  Dunkirk Don and source are spot

on again.   All of this according to Eric Galko, of optimum scouting who's usually pretty tuned in.  Sorry dude, beat you to the punch.  We got that news last week from our source at obd

Dispute we didn't say that last week.   I love it when I am right.  Dunkirk Don strikes again  Need to add to my list of accurate facts

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad

57 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

This thread is officially closed   162,000 views, 5200 replies, and Dunkirk Don is rich.  You blew it because on Thursday night I was going to tell you exactly where the new stadium is going.  Dunkirk Don over and out

Dunkirk Don will be back...he always comes back.  lol

9 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Vikings would like to resign Keenum, Bills will be interested if he hits FA.  We called this way last week.  Just hitting the news.  Dunkirk Don and source are spot

on again.   All of this according to Eric Galko, of optimum scouting who's usually pretty tuned in.  Sorry dude, beat you to the punch.  We got that news last week from our source at obd

Dispute we didn't say that last week.   I love it when I am right.  Dunkirk Don strikes again

Sure, you said that, in the same post you said the Bills like Darnold, Peterman, Cousins, Allen, Bradford, and Smith.  In other words, you didn't predict ****.  You certainly didn't predict that Glako would tweet your non-prediction.

The only predictions you did make in that post, in fact, were that Dennison would be retained, and Dennison would be fired.  

13 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

tom, there it is in writing.  I posted this last week

Just now, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

My source wants me to stay on, the good people of buffalo deserve breaking news.  If the Smith deal falls through, we are going after Case. 

Or Coursins, or draft Allen in the 2nd, or stay with Peterman, who Dennison likes, if Dennison is retained, which you predict he will be unless he isn't, and Blue Horseshoe loves Anacott Steel...

1 minute ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

tom, there it is in writing.  I posted this last week

No, you posted that FIFTEEN MINUTES AGO.

Is this a language problem?  Is that what this is?  Do you not know the definition of words like "fact," "week," "predict," "corn?"

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Dispute we didn't say that last week.   I love it when I am right.  Dunkirk Don strikes again  Need to add to my list of accurate facts

Yeah he also said they liked Rosen, you said he want on their board....