Hot Mom Breastfeeds in line at Disneyland

KD in CA

hahaha......looks like something out of National Geographic urban edition. I'm glad she's comfortable breast feeding in public, but when she feels the need to post it on social media, she clearly is nothing but an attention seeking dickweed. And by the way don't complain when you whip those titties out in public and people stare. Generally most people in a civilized nation at least attempt to cover up somewhat. 

Edited by RaoulDuke79

1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

hahaha......looks like something out of National Geographic urban edition. I'm glad she's comfortable breast feeding in public, but when she feels the need to post it on social media, she clearly is nothing but an attention seeking dickweed. And by the way don't complain when you whip those titties out in public and people stare. Generally most people in a civilized nation at least attempt to cover up somewhat. 

It's called "respecting others."  She's not "breastfeeding in public," she's consciously making a spectacle out of it specifically knowing she'll offend people.  

• Like (+1) 1

I understand that breastfeeding is normal and natural, and I understand that breasts are overly sexualized in American society.

However, I just don't think that should be done out in public in America and in a place that would be filled with adolescents, especially boys.

Far be it from me to criticize anyone's taste.  And yes ... I'd give her a go.

But she's barely tepid, let alone hot.

And I've never had a problem with breastfeeding in public, but there are ways to be discreet and this woman is certainly not employing them.

must be mighty warm up in there.

thats hot?

best thing a mother can do is breast feed. but with 3/4 of her tit draped over her hand I don't suppose she's too worried who sees and frankly, I may of looked but kept on walking.

it makes for some conversation and what they call traveling through the cyber highway nowadays, going viral.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

7 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Those things look like a couple softballs stuffed into tube socks.   Ewwww.

LOL!

Apparently some of these guys didn't bother to look at the picture in the story (or just missed the joke).    And Pete didn't help by posting a pic of some completely different chick.

4 hours ago, Gray Beard said:

I understand that breastfeeding is normal and natural, and I understand that breasts are overly sexualized in American society.

However, I just don't think that should be done out in public in America and in a place that would be filled with adolescents, especially boys.

I'm as horny as the next guy, but I don't think sexual thoughts when I see a woman breastfeeding. Maybe if we taught our sons how to respect women instead of telling women to "cover up," we wouldn't be so uptight about a normal and natural action in public.

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 12/8/2017 at 9:44 PM, RaoulDuke79 said:

From the article, it sounds like that wasn't her intention at all. However, two other women making rude comments caused her husband to take the photo with them in it.

Having not been there, how can we take sides? People just love to get themselves worked up.