Tre' White Doesn't Care About What Brady Has Accomplished

26CornerBlitz

I didn't take this as disrespectful of Brady at all.  White is simply saying that it doesn't matter who the QB is, it's his job to go out and play to the best of his ability and do the things he's been taught to do.

2 hours ago, KW95 said:

Oh boy!  Why does this happen? Let sleeping dogs lie.

I remember Stephen Ames told the reporters that Tiger Woods was playing bad and he would win.  Next day Tiger finished the game on hole number 10 by winning the first 9 holes.

I don't think brady relies on bulletin board material. And I like Tre's attitude, as far as he's concerned he's just playing another good quarterback, and he's good enough to step up, history be damned.

You TELL EM, TRE!!!!!!!!!

That's what we need. I have had enough of cow-towing to these cheating @!#$$@$. If we lose, we lose... but they are on notice that we have a top flight CB who does not play, and ESPECIALLY doesn't look back on a play as if he is blameless in coverage. White OWNS IT, win or lose.

I love this guy. He is truly what we need... a player that tells it like it is and backs it up!!!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, KW95 said:

Oh boy!  Why does this happen? Let sleeping dogs lie.

I remember Stephen Ames told the reporters that Tiger Woods was playing bad and he would win.  Next day Tiger finished the game on hole number 10 by winning the first 9 holes.

I didn't take it as him bashing Brady, just that he wasn't there and the past doesn't matter. He is absolutely right. I think full of BS because he KNOWS Who he is going against and probably grew up watching and either hating or loving him. (He was on Brady v Manning group somewhere)

3 hours ago, Knicks&Bills said:

Tre needs to shut his trap. We all hate Brady, but he’s the best player of all time. No need to give him extra motivation 

This crap is soooooo overrated. Doesn't mean squat. A guy says he doesn't care what happened before because he wasn't there. Big deal. Will have zero impact on the game, or Brady. 

Spoken like a true rookie who has accomplished nothing.

In 10 yrs. who do you think history is going to remember?...............A guy with 5 and possibly more rings coming or a guy who i can barely remember that hes even on the team.