Deandre Coleman is the Reason for Our Season ~ He Shut The Run Game Down

5 hours ago, billspro said:

It's nice to have a run stuffing DT that doesn't cost us more than 10mil per year. Coleman has done a fantastic job. Our run defence will be fine with him in the lineup the rest of the year.

Exactly.  You need to make low cost finds like this through your roster in 3-7 key positions to make the playoffs.   

3 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

People can say he checked out all they want but it's no coincidence we couldn't stop a nosebleed for 3 weeks after he was traded 

he was playing through an injury and still our best run stuffer

people get so irritated because he doesn't put up 10 sacks a year and they say he's checked out ... he is playing DT. The most selfless position on defense 

he was the only player we had that commanded a double team every time he stepped out. It's suicide to block Dareus with 1 man. He's a silverback

Dareus has more stats in 6.5 years than most DTs in their career 

he almost has as many sacks as Kyle Williams in 6.5 years as Williams has in 11.5

i understand frustration that he's not warren sapp every week but he is a legit stud with very few in game flaws

and our defense would be better with him

I don't agree with your take on Dareus, but to each his own....however, we need to point out a HUUUUUGE mistake factually regarding Kyle Williams:

So far he has 41.5 sacks....he had 10.5 sacks in ONE year, the great year with Schwartz. Let's clear that up and edit please. Doing a disservice to the man who to me should go on Buffalo's Wall of Fame someday.

I'd love for this thread to be accurate.

But Kansas City has been struggling in pretty much every way possible over the past 5-games.  They a lost a similarly played game to the Giants one week ago...

This week vs the PATs will tell us everything about where the Bills are weak.

1 hour ago, Jobot said:

I'd love for this thread to be accurate.

But Kansas City has been struggling in pretty much every way possible over the past 5-games.  They a lost a similarly played game to the Giants one week ago...

This week vs the PATs will tell us everything about where the Bills are weak.

We have a Super Coleman doubter.

Mods, we have a Super Coleman doubter who has found their way into the thread here. Can fine folks you handle the situation please? Thank you.

• Haha (+1) 1