Nathan Peterman to Start this Week.

26CornerBlitz

It's really a win/win. If Peterman plays surprisingly well the Bills rekindle their playoff push. If he struggles he still gets valuable playing time and the team can evaluate whether they need to draft another QB in next year's draft while at the same time improving their draft position.

Playing Taylor did nothing. He was never going to be the QB to lead this team in the coming years and he wasn't a good mesh for this offense.

• Like (+1) 1

The Tyrod era is over. The NO game clearly sealed his fate. I wasnt a Tyrod hater by any stretch but I kept waiting for him to take it to the next level and it just never happened. Give Mcd alot of credit for having the balls to make this move. The reality is Peterman is a rookie and opponents are going to study him, game plan him, and start taking away what he does best. Well see what happens. I hope he does great cause then we can take qb off the draft board. Just heard Schopp come on the morning show bellyaching about it. Anything that pisses off that miserable douche cant be a bad thing. GO NATE. GO BILLS.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

He should have kept that info to himself until friday. Why gives the chargers a chance to prepare

Prepare for what?

The Bills offense is pretty much going to stay the same as far as play calls go. 

There is is virtually no game film of Peterman running this offense.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Ha, I just got the news alert on my phone and let out a loud, audible "HOLY S#*T" in the middle of meeting prompting everyone to say "Are you OK, what's wrong!?"

Nothing is wrong people, everything is right - I'm just in shock :D:beer:

Man I got chills down my back, a new era is now starting. Goodbye Rex era

• Like (+1) 1

This reminds me of the move to Orton (EJ was 2-2) but they are evaluating a young guy vs plucking a retired guy off the couch. 

The half full soccer stadium of Bills fans , though on the road, is a good one for a rookie. The next week however in Arrowhead....

though the lack of film on him will help in the short term 

this !@#$ing team ...

Edited by YoloinOhio

That 3rd and forever where he check down to the bowling ball told me Taylor had no fight in him. The boos rained down on him and deservedly so. Give the kids a shot. At least he can throw in the pocket and Defenses won't stack the box. Shake it up he has weapons. Then Maybe McCoy can get going.