Week 11: Chargers' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced, Jordan Matthews Out

26CornerBlitz

21 hours ago, JM2009 said:
Jerry Sullivan @ByJerrySullivan
FollowingFollowing @ByJerrySullivan
More

During the playoff drought, the Bills have played 15 games with a chance to get to six wins by the 10-game mark. They are 0-15 in those games. They have not been 6-4 since the 2000 season.

....Nefarious Jerry has been waiting all season to pull this stat outta his hat......

9 minutes ago, billsfan60 said:

Of course he is. He's a Bills fan. Everybody know that, sheesh

then he's not all powerful as many have told me....he's as bad as the Bills

1 minute ago, Will-GM-for-food said:

If Glenn's injury trend continues the way it has been, I hope they move on from him soon. Should have pulled the trigger before the deadline.

I don't think he was traded because of the injury...

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....Nefarious Jerry has been waiting all season to pull this stat outta his hat......

And the Bills have given him the opportunity to do so... again. Pretty much sums up the drought. It's time for the Bills to actually get things done on the field , that would give Jerry a lot less ammo to write his patented columns. 

6 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

And the Bills have given him the opportunity to do so... again. Pretty much sums up the drought. It's time for the Bills to actually get things done on the field , that would give Jerry a lot less ammo to write his patented columns. 

....then the poor soul ends up writing obituaries.....oh wait, that's wait he loves to do NOW......OBD Death Notices............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

15 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

So, God is a moron? :huh:

I'm assuming since you've been around over a decade with lots of posts you're either a Bills fan or the most dedicated troll in history. If it's the later... Have a nice day.

If it's the former, what does your fanhood say about you?

Edited by billsfan60

2 minutes ago, billsfan60 said:

I'm assuming since you've been around over a decade with lots of posts you're either a Bills fan or the most dedicated troll in history. If it's the later... Have a nice day.

Might want to take your sense of humor in for a checkup. :beer:

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Might want to take your sense of humor in for a checkup. :beer:

Yeah, just killing time till KO. Everything that needs to be said has been beaten to death. Don't know whether to be nervous or excited and sick of playing the "what if" merry go round.

9 minutes ago, billsfan60 said:

Don’t Ass/U/me.

my ‘fanhood’ says there is no god.

Seth Walder ESPN Analytics 

Los Angeles is favored by 6.5 points over Buffalo, according to the Westgate Las Vegas Superbook. FPI thinks that number is low and is expecting Los Angeles to win by almost two touchdowns.

13900beb-0f03-46f4-952a-955538ba870f.png

The Bills are starting Nathan Peterman in a particularly high playoff leverage game today.

10 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The Bills are starting Nathan Peterman in a particularly high playoff leverage game today.

Which is the best part of this timing. 

Let's find out what Peterman's got when the pressure is high. 

GO BILLS! 

(Bills win today... if I write that enough times it might come true)

On 11/17/2017 at 6:13 PM, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

We would have to call up that PS RB now right? No way we could go into Sunday with 2 RBs right? Or get Banyard back?

Or better yet, how Cool would it be to see them have Tyrod play some RB? You could run pitches to him and for a moment the defense would have to freeze at the threat of a pass. Kind of a 2 qb system 

The defense would not freeze they would just let Taylor pass the football for a incomplete pass.