GDT: TNF Seahawks at Cardinals

Fadingpain

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It's ridiculous.  Ellington took three steps and that constitutes a football move.  Going to the ground should be immaterial. 

The fumbling out of the endzone rule is worse. But these new complicated rules for what constitutes a catch are absurd.

8 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

I don't believe for a second that the fix is in, but a blocked PAT at 22-16 with a 5 1/2 point spread would be pretty suspicious to the conspiracy crowd. 

almost70% of the money bet was on the Seahawks last night when I checked about 5 PM yesterday, so the books got beat pretty bad last night if the 5 1/2 was accurate. Bovada ended up at 6pts, and would have loved for the Cards to cover.

General rule of thumb is 

Books win if Underdog covers

Public wins if favorite covers

. I don't play totals, but way more money goes on the over , and the under hit so they made their money there, and with a 40 total the missed XP did not factor into the result

Edited by plenzmd1

2 hours ago, SoTier said:

Holy crap!  That Arizona game was already a pyrrhic victory ... if they lose Wilson for any games, they're toast.   Can you say LA Rams, NFCW division champs???  :thumbsup:

Most teams are "toast" if they lose their starting QB

anyone else think that this was at least the 3rd sloppy Thursday Night Game in a row?  I used to like the idea, but am now souring on it.  I literally feel like I'm watching two teams practice every week.  If Thursday Night Football must continue, perhaps only play teams coming off a bye week? 

6 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

anyone else think that this was at least the 3rd sloppy Thursday Night Game in a row?  I used to like the idea, but am now souring on it.  I literally feel like I'm watching two teams practice every week.  If Thursday Night Football must continue, perhaps only play teams coming off a bye week? 

this right here. they do need to evaluate it especially with numbers dropping as they are. personally, they could do away with it altogether. sunday/sunday night/monday night is plenty enough nfl coverage for the week.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

this right here. they do need to evaluate it especially with numbers dropping as they are. personally, they could do away with it altogether. sunday/sunday night/monday night is plenty enough nfl coverage for the week.

Get rid of Thursday and go to 2 Monday night games...like opening week