Deshaun Watson tore his ACL in practice

YoloinOhio

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, cares who is on your fantasy team. Please keep that in mind.

I was sympathizing with other people who had them on their FF team, if that bothers you, then just feel free to move along and not respond. Your post is completely unnecessary. Thanks

I find it amazing that there are so many bad injuries in the NFL in non contact practices. Thursday isn't even the hard practice day. It doesn't seem like the NBA or other sports have nearly as many injuries in practice. Surely the turf has something to do with it, but it happens on grass, too.

I was sympathizing with other people who had them on their FF team, if that bothers you, then just feel free to move along and not respond. Your post is completely unnecessary. Thanks

I did not mean to pick on you. Sorry. I just find all the fantasy football posts incredibly irritating.

So anyone have any ideas why all these non contract knee injuries keep happening? Does increased HGH use have anything to do with it?

...seems like ACL's are THE most prevalent injury in the league.......non-contact ones defy logic........HGH?....over training?.....other reason(s)?....who knows............

I find it amazing that there are so many bad injuries in the NFL in non contact practices. Thursday isn't even the hard practice day. It doesn't seem like the NBA or other sports have nearly as many injuries in practice. Surely the turf has something to do with it, but it happens on grass, too.

And apparently this did happen on the grass field.

Super weird.

...seems like ACL's are THE most prevalent injury in the league.......non-contact ones defy logic........HGH?....over training?.....other reason(s)?....who knows............

The motions required in the game ans shoes that get stuck in the turf./ grass

Edited by Boatdrinks

These guy's bodies have been taking a pounding since Pop-Warner football. Eventually something is gonna break down in the average human being.

Would be nice to play that division this year with Luck and Watson out. Good deal for the Bengals, Ravens, and Steelers. If it comes down to a tiebreaker with any of those teams for that final WC spot, each will likely hold the tie breaker over us (Bengals in head to head and Ravens/Steelers with common games/AFC record).

I don't think our knees have evolved to withstand the force that pro athletes put on those ligaments.

I don't think our knees have evolved to withstand the force that pro athletes put on those ligaments.

Agreed. But so many happen without the hit. I doubt his was really weak from hits and the next twist was gonna tear it. Maybe. But that doesn't seem to be how these things happen. I was talking about how many non contact major injuries there are.

So anyone have any ideas why all these non contract knee injuries keep happening? Does increased HGH use have anything to do with it?

Im thinking something must of started this from the seahawks game....just never reported i guess.....