Future Wall of Famer Kyle Williams

That's great. Kyle Williams is probably the single Buffalo Bills that is the embodiment of the city.

Kyle and Fred Jackson I guess.

I want the Bills in the playoffs this year as much for him as for anything else.

Screw that. Lets take the whole damn thing

Love that Guy! He is the epitome of everything you want in a football player, in a leader, in a role model, in a friend, in a parent, etc.

I said in a post last week, "why wait for retirement, put Kyle on the Wall now!" Let's get this guy not just a playoff appearance, but a

solid playoff run. (Wish we could have done the same for Freddie.)

I've enjoyed watching a lot of Bills players during the drought years, but there are three players (over the last 17) that stand out to me

as true Bills and deserving of being on the wall of fame:

Kyle Williams

Fred Jackson

Brian Moorman

(in that order)

Kyle might be my favorite Bill of all time. But I'm pretty sure this is his last year. Seems like for 5 years now people kept saying he was done, but they were way wrong.

But he just hasn't looked the same this year. I just don't see that quick first step anymore, which was his best weapon IMO. He's never been the biggest or strongest so his quickness is a huge part of his game.

I'm already dreading the day the Bills will suit up without 95. I really hope we can win one for him this year.

Kyle might be my favorite Bill of all time. But I'm pretty sure this is his last year. Seems like for 5 years now people kept saying he was done, but they were way wrong.

But he just hasn't looked the same this year. I just don't see that quick first step anymore, which was his best weapon IMO. He's never been the biggest or strongest so his quickness is a huge part of his game.

I'm already dreading the day the Bills will suit up without 95. I really hope we can win one for him this year.

I think Kyle is still a force to be reckoned with.

The dude can still get in the backfield before anyone else does.

He looks good to me.

He used to be so bad when he 1st started playing for us. Thought John McCargo was going to be better. Boy was I wrong about both of them.

This is totally off base

He outplayed mccargo from day one and pretty much started as a 5th round pick from day 1

Started 12 games as a rookie and 16 in his sophomore campaign

Kyle was always outplaying his draft position