Opinion: Writing Is on the Wall - Cam Is Coming

Gugny

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Factually untrue.  Although it is true that when I did my QB Draft Data analysis using hard numeric data, Cam binned into the "miss" pile.

Hapless worst poster ever. 

• Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Never happening, whiney Divas don't fit the process.

+1

Plus he's taken a lot of punishment so he'll age quickly.  To preserve his body he'll stop running and once he's no longer multi-dimentional he'll just be an average passer with a top dollar price tag.  Bills are far better off drafting someone.

Edited by KD in CA
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I seriously doubt we get cam but anyone who doesn't think he's a phenomenal quarterback is a moron

28 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Never happening, whiney Divas don't fit the process.

The process of not acquiring MVP talent?

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I seriously doubt we get cam but anyone who doesn't think he's a phenomenal quarterback is a moron

The process of not acquiring MVP talent?

He's inconsistent, is the problem.

14 minutes ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

I welcome Cam Newton here regardless of diva attitude. He's a league MVP and lead the Panthers to the Super Bowl. Hell yeah. But this is not true so whatever.

It's an opinion.  There is no true/false; right/wrong.

59 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

he won the MVP. You always have to give us your dumb opinion on the 2015 MVP.

Don't take him seriously. The motto is on his member tag, too. Anyways, Cam Newton is a top 5 QB. I want this rumor to be true. He would propel the Bills 2 levels higher.

52 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Everyone in NC is a joke, it is the new Mississippi.

You're Alabama.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

Don't take him seriously. The motto is on his member tag, too. Anyways, Cam Newton is a top 5 QB. I want this rumor to be true. He would propel the Bills 2 levels higher.

Don't take me too serious but there is no way in hell he is a top 5 QB. Rodgers, Brees, Ryan, Brady, Roethlisberger are far superior.  Even that young kid Carr is as important to the team as Newton.  

I can't think right now but I'd say besides those 5 Eli Manning, Joe Flacco (Overall career wise specifically not just of recent), Rusty Wilson are also Better

Newton is there with Dalton, Stafford and Luck.

Below that is Taylor, Bradford, Giraffalo, TB dude, Tannehill.

On a good day the Taylor's, Bradford's, Tranny, etc can outperform Newton, Dalton, Stafford and Luck. 

Don't let 10billion yards skew your judgement. yD's are nice and a big arm is cute but leadership, accuracy and lack of INT's are important, too, bub.

The guys not in the mix are Carr, Wentz, Prescott, etc. Young'ns I seldom bother to remember the names of...

Newton is a top 10 QB which isn't saying much when 

2 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

he won the MVP. You always have to give us your dumb opinion on the 2015 MVP.

Dude I don't like Newton. I exaggerate a lot but disirregardless, see above.

13 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

You're Alabama.

Don't take me too serious but there is no way in hell he is a top 5 QB. Rodgers, Brees, Ryan, Brady, Roethlisberger are far superior.  Even that young kid Carr is as important to the team as Newton.  

I can't think right now but I'd say besides those 5 Eli Manning, Joe Flacco (Overall career wise specifically not just of recent), Rusty Wilson are also Better

Newton is there with Dalton, Stafford and Luck.

Below that is Taylor, Bradford, Giraffalo, TB dude, Tannehill.

On a good day the Taylor's, Bradford's, Tranny, etc can outperform Newton, Dalton, Stafford and Luck. 

Don't let 10billion yards skew your judgement. yD's are nice and a big arm is cute but leadership, accuracy and lack of INT's are important, too, bub.

The guys not in the mix are Carr, Wentz, Prescott, etc. Young'ns I seldom bother to remember the names of...

Newton is a top 10 QB which isn't saying much when 

Dude I don't like Newton. I exaggerate a lot but disirregardless, see above.

Yes, you over exaggerate big time with your emotions. Relax. Carr? You bring up Carr? HAHA ok dude. He hasn't done anything in the NFL. Newton is head and shoulders above Dalton, Stafford, AND Luck. I like Luck, too.

Dalton, Stafford, and Luck have not won League MVP and have not led their teams to the Super Bowl. Newton is in the mix with Rodgers and Matt Ryan because he has a League MVP trophy and SB appearance.

Edited by Buffalo Ballin

15 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Dude got his car flipped in a car wreck and played a few days later. That's a leader of men right there.

1 hour ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Dude got his car flipped in a car wreck and played a few days later. That's a leader of men right there.

You need to study him a little bit, he is the leader of no one

1 hour ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

Yes, you over exaggerate big time with your emotions. Relax. Carr? You bring up Carr? HAHA ok dude. He hasn't done anything in the NFL. Newton is head and shoulders above Dalton, Stafford, AND Luck. I like Luck, too.

Dalton, Stafford, and Luck have not won League MVP and have not led their teams to the Super Bowl. Newton is in the mix with Rodgers and Matt Ryan because he has a League MVP trophy and SB appearance.

I'm relaxed. I wrote a song for my friend Frankie about it actually

hell no...one of the bigest advantages of drafting a rookie QB is you get a rookie contract for 4 years and then a 5th year option well below market value if he is good...taht is more valuable than signing any name QB for big money.

12 hours ago, matter2003 said:

hell no...one of the bigest advantages of drafting a rookie QB is you get a rookie contract for 4 years and then a 5th year option well below market value if he is good...taht is more valuable than signing any name QB for big money.

the biggest disadvantage is that you have no idea if the rook is any good.