Tre White took Coopers lunch money

Buffalo716

I was wondering why the Raiders went away from what they did on the first drive. This is a factor but still doesn't explain it.

Tre is a ridiculous player for a rookie CB. One of the hardest positions in the league. He does virtually everything well. Everyone is going to give up a play here and there. But he's been terrific.

Yep. If you took this guy at 10 you would be thrilled with the production.

Plus he'd be getting a lot more national press if he was a top 10 draft pick, IMO.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tre is just an impressive young man. I kept thinking Carr and Cooper were going to hook up on a deep pass sooner or later as Tre often had him solo. It just never happened. He's smart, long and has surprising speed, and as mentioned, really superior ball skills. I wish we could clone him.

Te White Island is unbelievable

Sounds so racist haha

I never understood the love for Gilmore. He got roasted as often as he made big plays and couldn't catch or tackle worth a hoot. White is a totally different animal.

I agree, was never impressed with him from day one. I think he played his best ball for us when he was wearing that stupid club on his hand

Remimds me of Darby his first year...hopefully there isnt the same second year in store...

Perhaps. Time will tell. In the meantime we can just be happy.

3D is actually looking like a far better athlete than I thought. Was sort of undersold as a hard working smart zone player. But the kid can ball. He's very introspective in the way you like yo see.

Darby can play and should have a fine career. But I like our guy better

I was wondering why the Raiders went away from what they did on the first drive. This is a factor but still doesn't explain it.

Tre is a ridiculous player for a rookie CB. One of the hardest positions in the league. He does virtually everything well. Everyone is going to give up a play here and there. But he's been terrific.

Yep. If you took this guy at 10 you would be thrilled with the production.

Funny the other player the Bills were going to take at 10 in Lattimore is also playing extremely well...

I don't know if people are just excited overall about this team but Tre White is having the best Bills rookie season that I can ever remember. He just got off the plane from LSU and he's already a lockdown stud corner in the NFL? Unreal

Biscuit '87 was leaping off the screen just about every play.

We're building a bully.

I never liked that phrase. To me, a bully is someone who picks on weaker or more timid people, only in situations where he has the advantage.

If you kick a bully hard in the knee (or the nuts) he'll typically fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Kind of like the Bills did under Rex.

Now, thank goodness, we seem to be building a solid team.