Week 8: Raiders' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raiders are traveling across the country and will most likely be without beast mode.

Their defense isn't that good.

Bills will have been home for a good 4 weeks.

What scares me is if they overlook this game and look ahead at the jets on TNF. The Oakland game is more important imo because of Carr.

Edited by GETTOTHE50

I'm worried we won't be able to get any pressure on Carr with the d line and Carr will just feast on the secondary.

I hate to be a pessimist but I actually think Oakland gets a solid victory over us

The Raiders offensive line on Thursday looked really good. The weeks prior to that....bad.

I hope the good line doesn't show up.

Interesting line, thought for sure the Raiders would be favored in this game but perhaps Vegas isn't quite buying into the Raiders just yet.

Regardless it's the standard 3 points for the home team, Bills will need to be firing on all cylinders to win this game.

How many cylinders? 4,6 or maybe 8?

You know who averages the same yards per attempt as Derek Carr? Tyrod. Both at 7.0

No way this is true....just can't be......for those that don't like Taylor....watch the rest of the leagues QBs....we don't have it so bad

@JaySkurski

The next 6 QBs on the #Bills' schedule are: Derek Carr, Josh McCown, Drew Brees, Philip Rivers, Alex Smith and Tom Brady. Tough run.

A true murderers row on deck, even McCown has played great in recent weeks for the Jets and it putting up a lot of yards.

If the Bills are for real we'll find out soon enough.

Raiders are traveling across the country and will most likely be without beast mode.

Their defense isn't that good.

Bills will have been home for a good 4 weeks.

What scares me is if they overlook this game and look ahead at the jets on TNF. The Oakland game is more important imo because of Carr.

Given what happened to us last year against the Raider's im betting they do not overlook this game.

@JaySkurski

The next 6 QBs on the #Bills' schedule are: Derek Carr, Josh McCown, Drew Brees, Philip Rivers, Alex Smith and Tom Brady. Tough run.

I think Our D is gonna be stout....but this is where we need our O to return to last years form

Any other gambling addicts here dying to put a **** ton of money on OAK +3?

I had several people on here question me when I told them the Denver line was a suckers bet & the line tells me the bills will come out on top. I am looking at tis line & saying the same thing, suckers bet, should be an even game, Bills come out on top once again 26-20.

Here is a look at the playtime percentages from the win over the Chiefs.

GAME NOTES: OAKLAND RAIDERS 31 KANSAS CITY CHIEFS 30

Here are the game notes following the Oakland Raiders victory over the Kansas City Chiefs, presented by Microsoft Surface.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz