Tyrod Taylor held to higher standard bc he's black ?

I haven't seen one good argument against my points from anyone whose perspective on this board I respect......certainly not an idiot like you........and including jmc12290 who is usually my personal ballwasher. :lol:

Your head is buried deep in the sand. Edited by Bangarang

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The issue with his comments here is that it sounds like a dodge for coming to grips with his own poor performances.

Racism exists to whatever extent and it sucks, but it's not why he can't lead his receivers on a crossing route. It's a really dumb thing for him to bring up when he's clearly not performing well.

This pretty much ends his career with the Bills, I believe. "Insult the customers" is never a good business play, and making excuses really doesn't sound like part of the McBeane process.

Tyrod is such an embarrassment as an NFL QB he's made two Pro Bowls, and led the Bills to #7 in scoring offense last year. I don't know how he shows his face in public.

Your head is buried deep in the sand.

Nah, it's not a matter of outrage like it is for you facebook political b*tching old hags. :lol:

I am in that stadium every homegame.........I hear the racist comments........I don't need anyone to tell me if racism is still real. :doh:

Taylor knows he's gotta' play better than if he were white...........hurts your feelings to run the risk of lumping yourself in with racists.......but from a fans perspective.........it's not a bad thing for your QB to know he's gotta' work harder and play better to get credit. :thumbsup:

Tyrod is such an embarrassment as an NFL QB he's made two Pro Bowls, and led the Bills to #7 in scoring offense last year. I don't know how he shows his face in public.

Nothing I said - why did you quote me prior? Can't make a legitimate argument so you go with straw man?

Ah, football fans never disappoint in social issues. Anytime a player brings up race, it's always one of two reactions.

Column A: "Well, he has a point."

Column B: "He should shut up and just play football." (because playing football and being observant can't co-exist, apparently)

Ah, football fans never disappoint in social issues. Anytime a player brings up race, it's always one of two reactions.

Column A: "Well, he has a point."

Column B: "He should shut up and just play football." (because playing football and being observant can't co-exist, apparently)

I guess there's no room for disagreement.

Can you email me the Cliffs Notes on this post? 😀

Here you go:

This issue is complete bullish

And hes exactly right. More phony race war b.s. to stir the pot, attract mouse clicks, and provide disgusting politicians (on both sides) with a narrative to feed their ignorant, angry bases.

Nah, it's not a matter of outrage like it is for you facebook political b*tching old hags. :lol:

What ignorant nonsense are you spewing now?

I am in that stadium every homegame.........I hear the racist comments........I don't need anyone to tell me if racism is still real. :doh:

Good for you.

Taylor knows he's gotta' play better than if he were white...........hurts your feelings to run the risk of lumping yourself in with racists.......but from a fans perspective.........it's not a bad thing for your QB to know he's gotta' work harder and play better to get credit. :thumbsup:

He just has to play better. It has nothing to do with the color of his skin. Youre reaching so badly trying to push this agenda and its making you look incredibly stupid.

I didn't watch a lot of TT in college, but I find it hard to believe your assessment that he had all the freedom to make any audible or playchange at the line in a pro style offense when 3 OC's in the NFL have basically handcuffed him from doing any of that/

I haven't seen one good argument against my points from anyone whose perspective on this board I respect......certainly not an idiot like you........and including jmc12290 who is usually my personal ballwasher. :lol:

Badol's horse

HUGE_horse_by_cosmohorsefarm.jpg

You said he's covering up his shortcomings. I'm saying he's middle-rung QB in the league, but he's surrounded with sub-par talent.

I AGREE he's a middle rung QB. He's also covering up his short-comings with these comments.

Btw - in fairness, the Bills truly have played 5 really good defenses this year, so there's a decent chance they will start to put up a lot more points - enough to be a playoff contender if they have a top defense and running game. That doesn't mean Taylor's going to suddenly stop throwing behind/above/below his receivers far too often.

Edited by BobChalmers

The only reason Taylor ( or any other QB) is held to a " higher standard" is that they have become the starting QB. The backup usually gets too much praise. It just comes with the territory of being the starter. The protests are leading to all kinds of ridiculousness now.

Whoa, racial bitterness much?

Bad look.

The bottom line is Tyrod is right.......he is held to a higher standard and race is a factor......he's used it as motivation.

I hope he gets replaced by an Aaron Rodgers type soon but I don't blame him for not being able to put up 24 ppg without talent around him.

I've seen him lead one of the better offenses in the league despite one of the worst WR corps most weeks in 2016.........but the garbage they have now is on an entirely different level.

Worst Bills WR corps ever........possibly the worst in the NFL in two decades.

you're as racist as they come and this post is evident. cognitive distortion is strong in you.

I recently took a dna ancestry test. Guess what? I'm 1.2% victim!! Raising my fist daily now and pulling out the racial/victim card because now that I'm 1.2% victim....I can!!!

Can't wait to make more money and start my own protest AND make excuses for my performance because of my newly found race! Booya!!

I hope you realize you are exactly the sort that Taylor is referencing.