Tyrod Taylor held to higher standard bc he's black ?

I haven't seen one good argument against my points from anyone whose perspective on this board I respect......certainly not an idiot like you........and including jmc12290 who is usually my personal ballwasher. :lol:

you haven't seen one argument against your post because it's like arguing with a wall. you won't accept a good argument, you aren't capable of it, and those that would engage you in it are those which cannot do so.

i could rip you apart, i could ask you to reply to my reply to the authors of this article at billswire and buffalo news, both of which are too coward to come back and even reply. (edit - it says a lot that i am willing to knock the snot out of the two sources of this horrible and propaganda style story - it says even more they have their tails between their legs and showed their Tim Grahams on the way out).

maybe you can try for them. try that, i'll gain some respect for you and we can have a lively debate. until then, you are just stirring a pot of your own bull **** and full of what comes from its rear.

Edited by Boyst62

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pathetic- im sick of the black/white bs in this country. TT is held to a high standard because he accepted the role as a starting QB in the NFL just like Kelly was held to a high standard. Kelly didnt take as much **** because he was truly a bonified number 1 where as TT wouldnt start on 75 percent of the other teams in this league- why, because he isnt good enough plain and simple. This has nothing to do with his skin color.

On a side note- as an italian American im sick of hearing about how the black American is oppressed in this country. Take a look in the history books and see what italians went through. You dont hear us whining about what happened 2-3 generations ago. Time to get over it and all of us to act like mature, hard working Americans.

I dont think Tyrod is being criticized because of his race but what an ignorant lost this is. When were Italians slaves in this country? When were Italians not allowed to vote?

I hope you realize you are exactly the sort that Taylor is referencing.

No actually he's not. He's pointing out how absolutely ridiculous that line of thinking is.

I dont think Tyrod is being criticized because of his race but what an ignorant lost this is. When were Italians slaves in this country? When were Italians not allowed to vote?

How long can one live in the past....

you haven't seen one argument against your post because it's like arguing with a wall. you won't accept a good argument, you aren't capable of it, and those that would engage you in it are those which cannot do so.

i could rip you apart, i could ask you to reply to my reply to the authors of this article at billswire and buffalo news, both of which are too coward to come back and even reply. (edit - it says a lot that i am willing to knock the snot out of the two sources of this horrible and propaganda style story - it says even more they have their tails between their legs and showed their Tim Grahams on the way out).

maybe you can try for them. try that, i'll gain some respect for you and we can have a lively debate. until then, you are just stirring a pot of your own bull **** and full of what comes from its rear.

amen

Rip me apart all you want........90% of the stuff you post is utter stupidity/nonsense and you seem to have become the type of hyper-political deranged b*tchass that would send an outraged message to TBN for reporting what Tyrod said. :lol:

Suffice to say, gaining the respect of a crazed reactionary is not high on my wishlist. :doh:

Bottom line.........racism has impacted his career and will continue to.........he knows it.......doesn't like it.......but accepts the reality.

I am having a good laugh at the expense of you blind squirrels though........keep the stupidity coming. :lol:

Whoa, racial bitterness much?

Bad look.

The bottom line is Tyrod is right.......he is held to a higher standard and race is a factor......he's used it as motivation.

I hope he gets replaced by an Aaron Rodgers type soon but I don't blame him for not being able to put up 24 ppg without talent around him.

I've seen him lead one of the better offenses in the league despite one of the worst WR corps most weeks in 2016.........but the garbage they have now is on an entirely different level.

Worst Bills WR corps ever........possibly the worst in the NFL in two decades.

He has a right to speak to his own personal truth.

That said, Tyrod isn't an effective NFL starter... Perhaps all this racial stuff floating around his head keeps him from getting the ball out sooner...

Always trying to be perfect.... Never taking a chance because he's afraid of looking bad if he makes a mistake... Let it go, TT... Or we're going to have to start the white kid :)

Rip me apart all you want........90% of the stuff you post is utter stupidity/nonsense and you seem to have become the type of hyper-political deranged b*tchass that would send an outraged message to TBN for reporting what Tyrod said. :lol:

Suffice to say, gaining the respect of a crazed reactionary is not high on my wishlist. :doh:

Bottom line.........racism has impacted his career and will continue to.........he knows it.......doesn't like it.......but accepts the reality.

I am having a good laugh at the expense of you blind squirrels though........keep the stupidity coming. :lol:

You just keep getting more terrible. How is that possible?

Italians were extremely oppressed. Slavery and not being able to vote ended a very long time ago- it has no effect on the last 2 generations lives- thats my point. Italians didnt cry about it, we worked hard and made a life. I was a poor kid who went into the Marines- not 1 thing was given to me- I could cry and say I was oppressed but thats bs- work hard and seize opportunities- there is plenty out there. I served with some of the finest black men and women and im proud to call them friend/family. They took the same approach as me and it served them well. After 21 years in the Corps I seized another opportunity and got my BSN- nothing handed to me there- just worked hard- never ever was I privileged.

Just read the article, blacks are not discriminated against in all sports. Blacks dominate football, basketball and other athletic events.

Tyrod is clueless and is just mad that he sux.

Dear Lord. I never thought Tyrod was being discriminated but some responses in this thread are embarrassing. Maybe he was right.

Can you refrain for any further posts in this thread.

The race monster didn't make him a poor to mediocre pocket qb at VT.

Provide a link to your stories?

Edited by Game Manager

Italians were extremely oppressed. Slavery and not being able to vote ended a very long time ago- it has no effect on the last 2 generations lives- thats my point. Italians didnt cry about it, we worked hard and made a life. I was a poor kid who went into the Marines- not 1 thing was given to me- I could cry and say I was oppressed but thats bs- work hard and seize opportunities- there is plenty out there. I served with some of the finest black men and women and im proud to call them friend/family. They took the same approach as me and it served them well. After 21 years in the Corps I seized another opportunity and got my BSN- nothing handed to me there- just worked hard- never ever was I privileged.

Never said Italians werent. But if you honestly think its close to what blacks experienced in this country, youre clueless.

That said, I get your overall point but things are always as simple as that. But thank you for your service.

Just read the article, blacks are not discriminated against in all sports. Blacks dominate football, basketball and other athletic events.

Tyrod is clueless and is just mad that he sux.

Except Hockey lol but thats not even a major sport anymore. My initial thought tells me blacks make up 65-70 percent of all football, baseball, and basketball players. And last I checked they sign big contracts- so they are getting 70 percent of the pie- true oppression.

again, you did nothing to further your cause.

you're a feeble minded nitwit unable to engage in actual conversation short of just inserting your #feels.

this makes you the penultimate snowflake or just a 15 yr old girl.

either way, bravo. par for the course of such a destination is beyond inconceivable.

Except Hockey lol but thats not even a major sport anymore. My initial thought tells me blacks make up 65-70 percent of all football, baseball, and basketball players. And last I checked they sign big contracts- so they are getting 70 percent of the pie- true oppression.

What % do they make up in leadership - head coach and GMs -positions?

Never said Italians werent. But if you honestly think its close to what blacks experienced in this country, youre clueless.

That said, I get your overall point but things are always as simple as that. But thank you for your service.

Your welcome- I know they had major struggles with slavery etc- I get that and its different. My main point is alot of races had struggles and you cant let it continue to weigh on ya. Slavery was long ago I am pretty sure no one in Antifa etc knows one person who picked cotton as an indentured servant or was enslaved. It has no effect on their life present day, they use it as a bs platform.

Meucci!!! That's who invented the telephone. Antonio Meucci!!

Anytime I hear European immigrants complain, I always think of that Sopranos scene.