Tyrod Taylor held to higher standard bc he's black ?

What % do they make up in leadership - head coach and GMs -positions?

Hmmm, good questions. It appears traction has been gained in that area as well- lots of black coaches etc. We have to remember 1 key stat- blacks are a minority in this country which soews numbers. We would have to look at entire populations to get a true picture of the percentage.

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never said Italians werent. But if you honestly think its close to what blacks experienced in this country, youre clueless.

That said, I get your overall point but things are always as simple as that. But thank you for your service.

:lol: When I read that "Itallians were extremely oppressed" bit, I busted out laughing.... -Couldn't help it... The two socio-economic paths aren't remotely comparable... Nevertheless, when it comes to starting NFL players, QB's especially, -they're worse than spoiled children... I think perhaps African -American QB's are shocked to find that wealth and pomp doesn't totally insulate them from the uglier shades of our society.

Your welcome- I know they had major struggles with slavery etc- I get that and its different. My main point is alot of races had struggles and you cant let it continue to weigh on ya. Slavery was long ago I am pretty sure no one in Antifa etc knows one person who picked cotton as an indentured servant or was enslaved. It has no effect on their life present day, they use it as a bs platform.

Its a log conversation but the effects of slavery and Jom Crows created some of the ghettos that are still challenging people.

I believe the dream of America is every one has the same opportunity to succeed. But sadly, its not the cause for everyone. Thats why sports are great. For the most part, talent and not other things wins out.

Hmmm, good questions. It appears traction has been gained in that area as well- lots of black coaches etc. We have to remember 1 key stat- blacks are a minority in this country which soews numbers. We would have to look at entire populations to get a true picture of the percentage.

Fair point. But the are the majority in the nfl and nba.

Badol I washed your balls once or twice but I'm done now. You are on your own, I suggest a strong soap you stink.

Oh no, not Commonsense too! :lol:

The level of overreaction in this thread is hilarious.

But let me be clear.........I am here to discuss football topics.......I have enough friends and family I don't need ball washers/supporters/votes........if you like my takes, fine........if not, also fine. :thumbsup:

again, you did nothing to further your cause.

you're a feeble minded nitwit unable to engage in actual conversation short of just inserting your #feels.

this makes you the penultimate snowflake or just a 15 yr old girl.

either way, bravo. par for the course of such a destination is beyond inconceivable.

:lol:

More please!

Its a log conversation but the effects of slavery and Jom Crows created some of the ghettos that are still challenging people.

I believe the dream of America is every one has the same opportunity to succeed. But sadly, its not the cause for everyone. Thats why sports are great. For the most part, talent and not other things wins out.

I agree- it is a long conversation with tons of twists and turns. Truthfully this country would be much better if we could all just get along and get past ones skin color.

More please!

prove you're worth it.

until then, keep dancing for me lil monkey

giphy.gif

giphy.giftenor.gif

you don't realize, the more i can make this veer where i want hte more i get you where i want you which is fully discredited and eventually steer you right to the fun part.

Because they arent as good physically. White athletes have every chance to earn nfl jobs if they are good enough. It doesnt work like that for coaching and GM positions.

Maybe there isn't a mental disparity between blacks and whites and thus jobs that don't require physical skills more accurately represent population statistics.

Edited by jmc12290

I just read the article and its a bad look on Taylors part. There are racist idiots who are fans (see pets of Lovejoy and South Buffalo). But I (and maybe its because I dont hang out with racist losers). Have ever heard TT criticized because of his race.

Bad look Tyrod.

I don't think he's as overtly referring to klan type racism as much as the soft biases of high motor vs athletic

And that doesn't have to be the difference between "I'm great" and "he's terrible" but as subtle as the difference between average and slightly below average based on grading a mediocre player against a slightly more stringent rating system

Because they arent as good physically. White athletes have every chance to earn nfl jobs if they are good enough. It doesnt work like that for coaching and GM positions.

now that's just blatant racism.

let me guess, you also agree that there are fewer black swimmers because blacks can't swim, too, huh?

That is racist. There is no difference physically. Coaching and GMs are a good old boys network. Owners and coaches hire guys they know. Many played little ball if ever. It's a business , just how things work. There's nothing wrong with it , it's just how the world works. What opportunity did I have to be a Coach or GM. I'm Caucasian , so I had the advantage , right? It's nonsense. I saw a column last year in USA Today . The guy thought something needed to be done because there weren't enough black players in MLB. And not enough protestors. What a joke this stuff is. Perhaps guys that want to play baseball choose baseball and guys that want to play football choose football.

prove you're worth it.

until then, keep dancing for me lil monkey

giphy.gif

giphy.giftenor.gif

you don't realize, the more i can make this veer where i want hte more i get you where i want you which is fully discredited and eventually steer you right to the fun part.

Do it! Show me the way! :lol:

Badol I washed your balls once or twice but I'm done now. You are on your own, I suggest a strong soap you stink.

In my college years I used to get my (golf) balls washed by a 5'11 stacked blonde I met at a McDonalds... She ended up marrying for money... BIG money... I've been married 12 years and still think about her EVERY DAY.

How effing sad is that? :cry:

:lol: When I read that "Itallians were extremely oppressed" bit, I busted out laughing.... -Couldn't help it... The two socio-economic paths aren't remotely comparable... Nevertheless, when it comes to starting NFL players, QB's especially, -they're worse than spoiled children... I think perhaps African -American QB's are shocked to find that wealth and pomp doesn't totally insulate them from the uglier shades of our society.

My grandfarher and his 3 brothers sold newspapers on the street corner on Best street because no one would hire Italians. They all saved enough money together and opened a deli. The same happened to Italians all over- laugh if you want but if you do some research you will find the truth.

Hell no! :lol:

Hilarious request tho! :lol:

exactly. you continue to add nothing to this conversation except pot stirring. some times you can do so in a way which allows others to have a discussion by distracting the other morons to engage you. but in times like this, it is just blatantly full retard by just going back and forth with exchanges for the LAMP. maybe you need a hug today, maybe you need a hobby, but all in all, it does no good for anyone here when you just behave like this. now, i'll go back to making you dance...

I agree- it is a long conversation with tons of twists and turns. Truthfully this country would be much better if we could all just get along and get past ones skin color.

We really are pretty much past it, or at least we were. There will never be 100% equality of outcomes and some start at a disadvantage due to economic concerns, not race. Still the best country in the world. Perfection is unattainable.