Tyrod is terrible

PinOak

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch out, the Kool Aid Krowd will label you a low information troll if you keep posting like this.

Never mind the fact that probably half the board agrees with you, if not more.

In what way is it bipolar?

There is a contingent here who has always said Tyrod is a weakness who needs to be replaced.

Then there is a group who think he is just fine.

What's bipolar?

Dude it has been all roses and daisies around here for the last two weeks... Gimme a friggin break.

Tyrod has no business being a starting QB in this league. Leave Tyrod in there and we will go to last place in our division real quick, then maybe McD & Beanne will realize they don't know everything.

Peterman Please.

The Bills have no receivers. There's almost never anyone open. That, and Dawkins got beat clean one on one.

Tyrod plays the same game every week season after season

He's just ok. The reason people talk about 300 yard games is that it's what even mediocre QBs do but Tyrod almost never gets close.

300 yards just means you are making plays. Guys get 60 yards in one drive. It's not 1975

Edited by TheFunPolice

Tyrod plays the same game every week season after season

He's just ok. The reason people talk about 300 yard games is that it's what even mediocre QBs do but Tyrod almost never gets close.

300 yards just means you are making plays. Guys get 60 yards in one drive. It's not 1975

300 yard games dont matter unless Tyrod throws for that many yards. Then it matters and becomes really impressive.

Terrible, no. Taylor is just not good. He doesn't see the field, is slow to throw and has inconsistency with his accuracy. He is almost a serviceable qb and shows flashes of good. But when he is most needed he falls short. Replace him with Kelly or even Orton and we possibly win this game.

I agreed until you resurrected Kyle O....

It would suck i know for alot of Fans to see Peterman come in an use the WR group that the Bills currently have and blow that excuse out of the water

That would be awesome! But it's not realistic. Bills need to stay the course. Let Tyrod play until we're out of the playoffs. Bring Tyrod and Peterman back and draft someone. I don't want us to sell the farm for a top QB, I don't think that's a winning strategy at all. But use one of our top 4 picks on a QB and get a competition going. I don't think anyone disagrees on that. FWIW I think at least half the league should be looking for more competition at the QB position. There's just not a lot of good play out there right now, especially from the young guys.

Dude it has been all roses and daisies around here for the last two weeks... Gimme a friggin break.

That's just because all the Tyrod guys have been beating their chests.

Everyone else remembers last years 4-2 start and knows we are in for more of the same.

Passing on Watson at 10 was a mistake.

I can't blame Tyrod for today. He held on to the ball longer than normal, so that is on him, but what could he have done today?. Keep in mind that we were down two lineman with Vlad the QB impaler starting. We had no receivers after Charles Clay was hurt. When O'Leary and Tate are your most reliable options, it is hard to succeed.

Zay Jones is not ready this year, he may end up being ok, but he is useless so far, , he drops more than he catches. Holmes is not contibuting, not that I expected him to be a star, but he is the veteran of the group. , Kaelin clay is invisible. Logan Thomas is a tall athletic guy who might be fun to have on a flag football team but doesn't know how to play any position at an NFL caliber level.

Don't get me wrong, Tyrod is no more than an average starter, I still think Buffalo should try for a franchise QB next year. If someone wants to argue benching him or that he is terrible, this is not the game to base it off of.

Edited by dgrochester55

Was a tough spot for an injured Bills team. Not TT's best day for sure, but bench him? Absurd. Did not like the play calling in second half at all either. When we moved Taylor in the first seemed we had Bungs on their heels. Not sure what offense that even was in the second, but I can't put it all on Taylor.

How is Buffalo supposed to score? I'm sure Tyrod will get the blame. Who is he supposed to throw to?

Buffalo played a desperate team in their home stadium and came up a little short.

I seriously doubt anyone on the Bills roster or coaching staff blame Tyrod Taylor for the loss today.

Edited by Figster

Tyrod is what he is "AVERAGE". "Average" can win with this defense but when you pair "AVERAGE" up with a below average offensive line and garbage for wide receivers your not going anywhere. Injuries are wiping us out once again. The bottom line is he needs a much better supporting cast or we need to upgrade at QB. He is not good enough to play well with what we have on the field. Also, I would never put Peterson in with our lined banged up and our injuries at TE and WR. It's a great way to ruin a young kid. Our lack of depth is beginning to show.

Youre going to be busy posting quotes exonerating Tyrod. Should be a long night for you.

It's laughable if the lack of WRs are not the main argument. And O line problems, and no Clay. But the guy is supposed to be a magician, more than what other QBs could ever do with what was on the field today.

Youre going to be busy posting quotes exonerating Tyrod. Should be a long night for you.

It's Tyrod and Shady vs. the world and the world is winning.

The offense is terrible because they're running out of players...Lack of depth at receiver finally caught up to them.

I actually agree with the "average" post - which in Bills world is not that terrible. If we had a 6'5" rifle with pinpoint accuracy to put in who wouldn't? But you can win with TT if he has enough of a supporting cast. Today he didn't, and he could not overcome that with his own play. I don't know why people so readily conclude he cannot continue to improve, but today was not a day where that happened.

That would be awesome! But it's not realistic. Bills need to stay the course. Let Tyrod play until we're out of the playoffs. Bring Tyrod and Peterman back and draft someone. I don't want us to sell the farm for a top QB, I don't think that's a winning strategy at all. But use one of our top 4 picks on a QB and get a competition going. I don't think anyone disagrees on that. FWIW I think at least half the league should be looking for more competition at the QB position. There's just not a lot of good play out there right now, especially from the young guys.

Wentzylvania baby

Out leading receiver today was our second string TE. Our best WR is also our K/P returner. How many passes did Jones get his hands on today? With one reception? Did anyone calling for Peterman to start notice our O-line today? The notion that Peterman would have been better in this situation is nuts.

Out leading receiver today was our second string TE. Our best WR is also our K/P returner. How many passes did Jones get his hands on today? With one reception? Did anyone calling for Peterman to start notice our O-line today? The notion that Peterman would have been better in this situation is nuts.

Very true, except for the agenda people.

Andy Dalton 282 yards, 191 to Green. Receivers matter to a QB. The Bills have none.

TT ain't terrible. He's a good game manager QB. Today he struggled, of course losing clay and Matthews hurt and that most certainly contributed. Having said that his pocket awareness today was awful. He cannot allow himself to take those killer sacks. That hurt us

3-2 isn't the end of the world. There are currently only 3 teams better than 3-2. There are a few that could end up 4-1 at the end of the day.

Sure, but my point is that this record does not indicate anything about where the team is headed. We're on par with any of our recent 7-9, 8-8, 9-7 seasons without the playoffs.

Mind you, I'm not ruling out a turn around. Maybe we get healthy and go on a run, but the 3-2 record does nothing to get my hyped anymore.

Sure, but my point is that this record does not indicate anything about where the team is headed. We're on par with any of our recent 7-9, 8-8, 9-7 seasons without the playoffs.

Mind you, I'm not ruling out a turn around. Maybe we get healthy and go on a run, but the 3-2 record does nothing to get my hyped anymore.

Because we will Bills around, lose to NE twice, drop a winnable game or two and be 8-8 in blink of an eye.