Bills Activate CB Greg Mabin & Release WR Philly Brown

That is what I'd do. Think we will need a 3rd running back here.

It would be nice to see someone other than a FB give Shady a spell. I think not having a north/south runner with any quickness or speed is hurting the run game.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be nice to see someone other than a FB give Shady a spell. I think not having a north/south runner with any quickness or speed is hurting the run game.

So essentially what you're saying is you've seen enough of fat, slow and old RB that drops passes and fumbles? You may be on to something.

Yep. They kept Banyard so let's see what he's got. McBeane signs and releases players every 8 hours it seems to improve the team, so why not try a simple move like dressing Banyard to see if we can jump start the run game.

Yep. They kept Banyard so let's see what he's got. McBeane signs and releases players every 8 hours it seems to improve the team, so why not try a simple move like dressing Banyard to see if we can jump start the run game.

...why not a change of pace substitution to keep the defense adjusting?......Kenneth Davis in for Thurmal was an ideal situation......productive and forced defense to adjust while at the same time giving Thurmal a breather....don't remember egregious offense suffering..........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

...why not a change of pace substitution to keep the defense adjusting?......Kenneth Davis in for Thurmal was an ideal situation......productive and forced defense to adjust while at the same time giving Thurmal a breather....don't remember egregious offense suffering..........

Yep. And both Karlos and Gilislee were both excellent change of pace backups to Shady. With Tonka Toy the only change of pace is fast to slow.

Some Clay, some Mccoy, mixed in with a little Zay, O'Leary, Holmes, Keep in and DiMarco.

It's going to be tough sledding but I see the Bills trying to get the ball in a bunch of different people's hands. The type of game where like 8 different people catch a pass. Can we do that? Not sure, but absent a monstrous game from McCoy I think that will be the formula to sneak out a win on the road.

I envision lots of 2 TE 2 Wr and 3 TE and 1 wr formations

Man, if McD and staff figure out a way to get a win out of this injury situation on the road against a good team, you really gotta start "Billievin". I see dark clouds around this game for sure due to the injuries.....

Edited by 8-8 Forever?

Man, if McD and staff figure out a way to get a win out of this injury situation on the road against a good team, you really gotta start "Billievin". I see dark clouds around this game for sure due to the injuries.....

"Dark clouds" when thunderstorms are expected? I see what you did there. Pun game level = expert