Bills Activate CB Greg Mabin & Release WR Philly Brown

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills will also probably use Joe Webb as WR. Not even sure Tate dresses although he probably will. Its incredible this is who they have. And I almost expect Tyrod to make something out of nothing, using Clay and Shady and OLeary. Maybe Zay.

....when a WR becomes a "maybe", do we ever get to a point where the WR gang is a viable option and threat?........see a ton of posts about Bflo's garbage WR corp, but do they need GPS units so TT knows they are OUT THERE?.....I'd get pretty pissed and tired of running my routes knowing I'm never going to see the ball

....when a WR becomes a "maybe", do we ever get to a point where the WR gang is a viable option and threat?........see a ton of posts about Bflo's garbage WR corp, but do they need GPS units so TT knows they are OUT THERE?.....I'd get pretty pissed and tired of running my routes knowing I'm never going to see the ball

Did you see TT hit Zay in the hands multiple times and he couldn't hang on? TT knows he's out there.

Bills will also probably use Joe Webb as WR. Not even sure Tate dresses although he probably will. Its incredible this is who they have. And I almost expect Tyrod to make something out of nothing, using Clay and Shady and OLeary. Maybe Zay.

Why not? The TEs can easily move the ball in 15-20 yd increments. Logan is a big mismatch for CBs

QBs don't usually throw to positions. They throw to guys who get open and catch the ball and have talent and who they have confidence in. At best any WR is going to be third option. The guys we have out there should be happy they're getting a game check let alone on the field before complaining about not enough targets.