Bills Activate CB Greg Mabin & Release WR Philly Brown

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This seriously has to be the worst receiving core in the league. Hopefully Zay uses some stickem this week.

One of the worst? This game has to be the worst of any team in decades. With Zay Jones never having a single good game in the nfl. Not one of those players is even a #3 right now.

This is how Philly Browns career and week has gone with the Bills. Worth the watch.

https://twitter.com/tonygerdeman/status/916646092086894592

Wow that was crazy lol.

One of the worst? This game has to be the worst of any team in decades. With Zay Jones never having a single good game in the nfl. Not one of those players is even a #3 right now.

I didn't say one of the worst. I said worst lol.

On a side note I wonder why they don't seem to like Reilly enough to give him a chance. He cant be any worse than we are putting out there. I thought that kid was a player.

Wow that was crazy lol.

I didn't say one of the worst. I said worst lol.

On a side note I wonder why they don't seem to like Reilly enough to give him a chance. He cant be any worse than we are putting out there. I thought that kid was a player.

Its yet to be determined whether this is a good strategy or not, but Beane in setting the roster, in concert with McD in choosing the 47 active, put a huge emphasis on ST. They are willing to lessen other positions to make sure ST are stacked on game day. So far (this doesnt even count Hauschka) our ST have been solid outside of one longish return which could have hurt.

They may go overboard though. This WR group for an important game is embarrassing. If TT succeeds with the Bad News Bears he should get a ton of credit.

I wonder in these kinds of moves whether they tellPhilly to just stay in Buffalo, because it's likely they'll move him on and off the roster as other injuries, matchups present themselves.

Probably sharing an apartment with Lee and Coleman.

It's obvious McDermott is less worried about passes to WRs and more concerned about giving Andy Dalton no one to throw to. Gives Hughes an extra second to get to Dalton.

Edited by PromoTheRobot