TNF: Pats at Bucs

YoloinOhio

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Back injuries are hard to ever fully recover from. Here's hoping his best years are behind him. Definitely a hall of famer though.

Its actually something to do with his thigh.

they got killed a couple weeks ago. Can't remember who it was offhand.

I guess so. Minnsota RB got 97 yards on em.

Back injuries are hard to ever fully recover from. Here's hoping his best years are behind him. Definitely a hall of famer though.

I wish he played for any other team, he's from Buffalo so it would have been a nice story. Ironic that he ends up there.

I wish he played for any other team, he's from Buffalo so it would have been a nice story. Ironic that he ends up there.

Don't be silly. If we had drafted Gronk, we would be without the services of Torrell Troupe...

yes - he's gone after this season

I'm surprised he's not already gone. I don't follow baseball, but do the Indians get the same grief as the Redskins? Do sports writers proclaim they'll never mention the team until they change their logo?

I mean, how is it bad to CALL them Redskins, but okay to use what is essentially a red Sambo?

No idea. Maybe because viewer demand for that game is anticipated to be so high that Amazon is afraid it will blowup their server.

obviously!

I'm surprised he's not already gone. I don't follow baseball, but do the Indians get the same grief as the Redskins? Do sports writers proclaim they'll never mention the team until they change their logo?

I mean, how is it bad to CALL them Redskins, but okay to use what is essentially a red Sambo?

yeah and there is this Superfan who paints his face red... surprised they show him on tv but they do

No idea. Maybe because viewer demand for that game is anticipated to be so high that Amazon is afraid it will blowup their server.

Maybe its a Rex Ryan broadcast and they don't want to lose ratings by streaming him.

Edited by Scott7975