What Bands Would Be Worthy of a SB Half Time Appearance ??

T master

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that gif is very disturbing....i'd rather not see that kind of stuff here, whether it's a joke or not

My best friend (from age 6) blew his brains out when we were 20, it broke my heart and 14 years later i still think bout him nearly every day. Im usually not sensitive towards things like this but I have to agree, it kinda choked me up when i seen it.

#NOSnowflake

Insane Clown Posse, FTW.

I'm not even kidding. I've seen them live. They are awesome. I almost died laughing.

LOL would ve a great show I have to admit! They were my fav childhood band (age 13-20), I went to 3 of their concerts (with above mentioned best friend) and had some of the best times o my life!!!! Great performers and awesome entertainment, i just stopped listening to them after my best friend passed

He's retiring. He's 72.

https://substreammagazine.com/2017/05/bob-seger-retirement/

Entice him back with a big payday and rollout the geezers and fire up the walkers!

You ever hear the song he wrote and subsequently released the day Glen Frey passed? Heavy. Bob Seger is a legend and he's another great pick, IMO.

You ever hear the song he wrote and subsequently released the day Glen Frey passed? Heavy. Bob Seger is a legend and he's another great pick, IMO.

Just saw him to Rochester this month. Great show, great band, he was having a blast. Crowd sang every song and never sat down from the time he first walked out on stage. Hes coming out with a new album in November I believe.

But, we can keep on runnin' down a dream that he'll make a recovery.

He's honestly one of the few who have not done it I'd be interested in. Most suggestions here tell me it's time to go take a world class pee like a race horse.

Here's the thing. AC/DC, Def Leppard, Metallica, all great bands. But that's classic rock or "Dad rock" as I've heard plenty of people call it. The demographic of 18-50 year old men that listen to that, are already watching because they're in the target demographic of NFL football. That's why they've had pop singers the past few years, because they're aiming at the younger female demographic, who might not have an interest in the Super Bowl otherwise.